Just a question about dripping juice.

Do you HAVE to drip with 100% VG?

Cause so far what i've read online, you don't HAVE to. And the shop I go to LIVES on the fact that you have to drip 100% VG. they refuse to sell me non drip juice since I only have a drip mod.

No, you don't have to drip 100% VG juice. Too much glycerine in juice tastes like sucking on a glycerin bar to me. Bleh. I'd be looking to get my juice anywhere else but with them. Sheesh.

Yeah that's just plain dumb advice.

It's your party and you can drip what you want

Come on, sing with me...

Dripping in the name of!

**** you, I won't do what you tell me!

Repeat til you feel better".. :)

Do you HAVE to drip with 100% VG?

Cause so far what i've read online, you don't HAVE to. And the shop I go to LIVES on the fact that you have to drip 100% VG. they refuse to sell me non drip juice since I only have a drip mod.

That's absolutely crazy. Either they are VERY misinformed and not part of the vaping community, and need to be introduced to Vapor Talk, have associated some customer's PG allergy with the entire world, or have A LOT of VG to get rid of, have very nasty tasting PG juices on hand they don't want people to realize taste like John Wayne's butt after a bad burrito or some combination of the two.

My favorite drips are all higher on PG than VG and my head hasn't exploded yet

I have several different juices that I drip in varying amounts of VG. Some of them, I prefer in 50/50. Others get gradually higher in VG content.

Don't let anyone dictate what may be right for you. However, if you want to drip a 50/50, you may wanna lower your nic level. It "may" cause an extreme TH. IMO

I also drip in various ratios.... (wow that sounds like I need to go to the hospital!.. lol) But seriously though, its a personal preference really. Some flavors I find to be better at a higher VG or PG, and some I like at 50/50.

It has been said though, that flavors tend to be more flavorful with a higher PG content (I think it was PG anyways), I couldn't tell you the validity of that though as im not a scientist/chemist and haven't done any testing. :)