I can't heat up my coils!

The sony' are Japanese. Much higher QC.

Yes, we are. Thank you for noticing. Lol

Honestly, you guys are too funny. I've been laughing as I read your posts. Great way to get the warnings in there and how serious the repercussions could be while having a good time with it. :)

Just a side note though, when you run dual coil set up, don't forget it cuts your resistance in half... in example... if you have two 1.0ohm coils and you put them in dual coil set up, you now have an effective ohm of 0.5 just food for thought when playing with coils and trying to avoid those super low ohms so ya don't cook off that grenade prematurely.

Lol... Well just came back from the smoke shop and the guy told me the batteries I had do not have a high enough output! So I am ordering batteries today and can't decide on the Sony's or efest batteries...

Hmm well I just found a video of a guy doing test on VTC3, VTC4, & VTC5. And from what I tried to make out of him talking was saying he suggest the VTC4... But theres not that much of a difference between them so im just sticking to the VTC5. Heres the link in case you wanted to see for yourself:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrnlHum8V70

• 2 weeks later...

Efest 35A are just rewrapped LG 20amps. I wouldn't trust them in my mech mods with subohm builds. No way. Sony VTC5 only. They can pulse up to 50 amps and 30amps continuous. Never even screw your atty on the mod until you put it on an ohm meter. I build it and check it. Wick it and check it. Then juice it and fire it to see both are burning and pumping out clouds. Then cap it and enjoy. Gotta be safe man damn.