Newby Question - Can I buy a pre made quad coil build or a cheap pre made for superior vapor and cheap cost?

You could probably get someone to build u a good coil at your local B&M store, but I believe you should do a lot of research before you go to RDAs. You need to have a good understanding of ohms law, batteries, mech mods before you get into dripping. You can really hurt yourself if u don't know what your doing. Nobody want to catch shrapnel in the face and destroy your mod. Start with getting a good tank, an ohms meter, some building materials and start small. Do a lot of research and practice before you try to DIY. U can get very big clouds and good flavor with the right tank and mod. Get a nautilus or aero tank and a good vv\vw mod and that will get u started. Nobody wants to see anyone get hurt, and the vaping community doesn't need the bad press. Stupid actions don't just affect the doer, it can also hurt the community, especially sine we r under so much scrutiny right now. I hope this helps. Good luck, and take it slow.

Wrapping coils is quite easy, you don't have to do the crazy "diamond nano micro flux capacitor" type builds. Start with a nice dual coil build. You really only build one coil then you match the other one (checking they test out even though)

Just get a 1/16 or so drill bit (by your location comment I'm thinking you probably have one somewhere close) and wrap wire around it not over lapping. I started by doing a 12 coil wrap and putting it on the ohm meter. If you want a 1 ohm dual coil build, you're shooting for a 2 ohm coil. If it's less, add more wraps and test that. Once the ohm is right, make a twin with the same number of wraps. Pinch off some cotton from an organic cotton ball ($3 a bag at CVS) and place it in the palm of your hand, then slide hands back and fourth like you're warming them up, and poke it into the coil so it sticking out both ends like a mustache, trim the ends down to 1/4 inch or so on each end.

Get you 100 foot of 28 guage and ideally you may want to have a little 30 guage on hand too

http://www.temcoindustrialpower.com/products/Resistance_Wire/RW0118.html

That's a decent setup you've posted but other members can probably link you individually to something they'd recommend over it. I'll grab some links.

Here's the cotton balls

http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/CVS-100-Cotton-Triple-Size-Organic-Cotton-Balls?skuId=405326

Ohm Meter

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=69&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=3460&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=84

Edited by charliestheman

Thanks for the comments and I have no interest in learning crazy things about e cigs. I just want to have 1 that I can use at home to produce a TON of vapor. Is this possible with links? I am very tempted to buying the mod set that I linked but want to be sure since it is near 100$

What, if anything have you used so far for vapeing? What didn't you like about it if you've used something? Much more infor to be collected before jumping into the deep end of the pool man. Many things go into the dripping aspect of vapeing. Please share anything you can so we can truely help you on your journey.

Edited by fishguy1123

Actually I just got back into vapeing due to a friend showing me a new tank that BLEW mine out of the water. At the moment I have 2 ego c-twists and the tanks are http://www.ebay.com/itm/261381788888?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649. It produced so much more vapor and genuine taste that I quit smokeing again hopefully this time for good.

I don't know how to say this, other than to say you are heading for trouble if you just buy an advanced device without knowledge of what you're useing. If you want easy, then we can suggest some simple efective products that work well. If you want to "cloud chase" then you will need to learn what it takes to do it properly, safely, or end up on the nightly news as someone in the hospital.... We would like nothing more than to help you. There is no short cut to safely do what you ask though.

Maybe this will help... That kit may be good, let's call it great. All the best parts you could buy. But if you don't know how to put them together and use them it's nothing more than a box of parts. It states in the add that it doesn't include a build, that's on you.... and a VERY important part of the puzzle. If I had all the parts to build an engine for my car, I'd still have no clue how to do it. Just a box of parts. It takes knowledge to do what you want with that kit. Nothing wrong with your twists, good batts! If your time and or desire doesn't allow for the advanced level that mech mods and rebuildable devices require, then it may be best to seek other ways to improve your vapeing experience. Hope that helps. :yes

Well everyone on these forums so far seems so smart its kind of dumb to talk to any. The website I just linked confirmed with me that this set is safe, easy to set up, and very good for cloud chaseing. Idk why you guys can't simple give an answer over all this unsafe crap

Ok, I'm done. Good luck to you! You WILL need it. I tried.... Only you can decide what's best for you... and you have your mind made up no matter what we say. It's the safety that keeps us here to help ppl that want to learn, and to enjoy our vapeing experience. This is about being healthy, not harming ourselves like anyone who used analogs has done in the past. Good evening and good luck.

Its really not hard to just make something work correctly (like an engine) then just use it to you're hearts content.

youtube + follow step by step + done

You're not going to be happy with your mod if you do not know how to correctly use it. That simple. You can call these guys dumb all you want but you're the one here asking questions because of your lack of knowledge, lets not forget that.

Edited by mvince201

After reading this a little closer I would have to agree with the safety factor here. If you want to chase clouds you should at least learn what can go wrong even with a setup designed for chasing. I know many that have plenty of knowledge in this and things still go wrong. It was the knowledge they learned that keep it from being a major issue. This is not a toy or a simple fact of having it. You need to learn what can go wrong. That way IF something does start to go wrong you don't blow your hand off or need years of face reconstruction. I'm not saying that to be mean or a jerk it is fact and that can happen.

Okay I went outside and yelled a bit, and poured another.. Guy came in the shop today, regular customer..loves a couple of our flavs, educated, hangs with great equipment, knows his stuff, has some burn marks on his face..I ask him WTF? He says he will never go below .9 again, and not to ask anymore.. You fracking chasers are gonna ruin for all of us, so many "accidents" happen unreported cuz your too badass. And then some dork *** punk wants to blow the learning curve.. Probably never smoked a stinkie and just wants to look cool.. I am so tired of this behavior I'm willing to lose money on it...

I'm sorry but this guy sounds like an accident waiting to happen. I started vaping August of last year with a simple 1100 mah pen batt and a T2 and it took me until March of rhis year to get a RBA. I also have a RDA that im still not sure about. Its at. 5 ohms and I tried it once and with 24 nic it about kills me. But I still dont feel safe using it. I like my kfl+ it's 1.5 ohms so I know im safer, even on my mech. I am still learning and understanding ohms law. Its a must.

Edited by Eaglewtchr

I'm sorry but this guy sounds like an accident waiting to happen. I started vaping August of last year with a simple 1100 mah pen batt and a T2 and it took me until March of rhis year to get a RBA. I also have a RDA that im still not sure about. Its at. 5 ohms and I tried it once and with 24 nic it about kills me. But I still dont feel safe using it. I like my kfl+ it's 1.5 ohms so I know im safer, even on my mech. I am still learning and understanding ohms law. Its a must.

Yeeeaaahhh....I'd def go with like 8-12mg on a RDA Lol. You're brave!