What happened to five Pawns Vapor?

I noticed that my local Vape shop, Goodlife Vapors, is now selling Five Pawns Vapor juices so I tried to pull up their site on the internet so I could compare the prices but I keep getting a "This page no longer exists" banner and I have tried Goggling and trying multiple links with no luck. Does anyone know what happened? Are they closed down online due to these crazy new rulings or is it a glitch in the internet? I love their juices, especially Gambit, Grandmaster and Queenside.

It must be my computer because I used Tams link and it said this page cannot be displayed. I bought some new Norton Spyware, is there a chance it is not allowing me to contact these sites?

It must be my computer because I used Tams link and it said this page cannot be displayed. I bought some new Norton Spyware, is there a chance it is not allowing me to contact these sites?

Yep. Norton sucks and isn't worth the money. Malwarebytes is much better, IMO. You might need to add Five Pawn's URL to your "safe sites" list in order for Norton to let it through.

AVG Free is better than Nortons, McAfee. Yes that could be your issue. Kaspersky is my go to.

You do know that McAfee bought AVG from Grissoft several years ago? I stopped using AVG after it let 11 trojans and a worm onto my computer but kept telling me it was okay. I loved AVG until then. :(

just did some searching and only found where AVG bought Level Platforms in 2013 and is still in computation with Symantec.

http://mspmentor.net/acquisitions/avg-buys-level-platforms-complete-coverage-news-analysis

Did find one article that was talking about Intel buying out AVG back in 2010 and they own McAfee... I don't know... LOL

just did some searching and only found where AVG bought Level Platforms in 2013 and is still in computation with Symantec.

http://mspmentor.net/acquisitions/avg-buys-level-platforms-complete-coverage-news-analysis

Did find one article that was talking about Intel buying out AVG back in 2010 and they own McAfee... I don't know... LOL

That's probably it. I know AVG's quality went down after AVG was sold. I went looking for the article(s) but couldn't find them. I could've sworn it was a pretty big deal when it happened otherwise I wouldn't have remembered it and started double checking AVG's scan logs. :)

I do remember some buzz about it but I had thought the deal went bust... I still say Kaspersky is the go to for AV, Malwarebytes for spyware and crap like that, and CCleaner. All three are a must on any PC. :)

I liked Kasperky but it didn't like something on my PC that I used a lot at the time. Since I switched to Win7 Pro, I've been very pleasantly surprised by MS Security Essentials. Lord knows I tried to hate it. Lol. That, with Malwarebytes (the paid version), and CCleaner are my go-tos. :)

Are Comodo, Ccleaner and malware bytes security that I have to buy? I just paid nearly $50.00 for Norton and it came with my computer as a trial but the trial ran out so I bought it. Also, like you Tam, I have Windows 7 so should I be ok as far as security? As you can tell I am not a computer wiz. I can get those sites now so it must have been my server that was giving me trouble. My local vape shop, GoodLife Vapor, is selling Five Pawns now and I was comparing the prices and was VERY pleased to see that there is no mark up at all, and no S&H.

Are Comodo, Ccleaner and malware bytes security that I have to buy? I just paid nearly $50.00 for Norton and it came with my computer as a trial but the trial ran out so I bought it. Also, like you Tam, I have Windows 7 so should I be ok as far as security? As you can tell I am not a computer wiz. I can get those sites now so it must have been my server that was giving me trouble. My local vape shop, GoodLife Vapor, is selling Five Pawns now and I was comparing the prices and was VERY pleased to see that there is no mark up at all, and no S&H.

Malwarebytes comes in a free version but you'll need to turn it on to scan manually and it doesn't run in the background like the paid version does. The subscription, if you decide to buy it for a year, is around $25.

Personally, on on all my computers, I use the free Microsoft Security Essentials. It seems to work just fine. I go online and scan periodically to make sure MSE isn't missing anything. So far so good. :)