What are your all day vapes?

mine is vapeonliquids red..

quick question Compenstine, anychance you guys might have a black and mild juice? maybe make one for me?.....Please...lol. Im out and that's my relaxation juice at home.

I could do that... I have the flavorings here. Just choose any of the Basic flavors on the site and add a comment to replace the flavor with Black and Mild.

i have a rotation of faves: Zeus Juice's Moose Juice (Raspberry and Blackberry with cream) and Medusa Juice (a fruity blend). Fadora's Home Canned Peaches (oh that is heavenly!). Vape Dudes' The Brunette (awesome coffee). EJuice Monkey's BozBerry Melon.There are a few others I throw in the mix at times as well.

I am having great luck with stuff from vapedudes. I just received some Bwaffles (blueberry waffle) and cinnamon bun and they are both excellent! Looking to get some stuff from Fadora next (I like to support people who deserve it and compenstine seems like a good dude!) My STL Gooey Butter Cake from vapelicious and Drunkin Pirate Pudding from Virgin Vapors should be here tomorrow so I will be reviewing them soon as well! Thanks for the advice with Halo guys!

• 3 weeks later...