Vape Rotation

Vape rotation I would think is referring to the juice that's steeped and is ready for prime vaping.

But I'm new to the lingo & learning as well.

That is correct. It could also mean that someone has bought new flavors and has decided to swap out the old for the new.

Err...not really. But I just it depends on the op. I think Patricia was speaking about daily rotation, some of us, I'd say most off us, get tired of vaping the same flavor all day, so we have a rotation of tanks, filled primed and ready for the day, and switch out 3-5 times a day

My rotation for today Wake and Breakfast - Watermelon Blast / Pink spot Daily .....Drive and working in the fishouse - Perpetual Check / Five Pawns....working in the vape shop - Castle Long / Five Pawns......cocktail time... Castle Long or Heavy Brandy/ Vapor Tech......

I keep 2 or 3 flavors in rotation daily and that may go on for weeks. However those too can get old so i will retire those and swap 'em out for a 2 or three new ones. I like a lot of variety even though I have been known to vape a single flavor til it's done lol. I did that with Fadora's Spiced Apple it was so good.

For probably 6 months I have vaped 3 flavors in a rotation. We'll more like 60% one flavor, 30% another, and 10% the third. In that time I haven't tried anything else. At this point I know what I like and being a creature of habit I find what works and stick with it lol.

What I mean by rotation is, say on Monday morning I start off with 4 perfectly cleaned, new coil tanks and 4 new juices. Sometimes brand new, sometimes new because they have been put away for awhile. I vape one tank at a time and then change over to my next flavor until I have vaped each flavor and start all over again. I do that for a week or 2 at the most then I clean my tanks up and start a new rotation.. It keeps me from getting bored with my flavors. It just so happened that this rotation was 4 flavors that I have wanted to try for such a long time because I had heard so many forum members saying great things about all of them...and they were right!. The anticipation only grew more while I was waiting for them to steep. All but the OMG will be reordered in the biggest bottles I can get.

I trend toward Aquas routine, except I've only had a chance to try a handfull of flavor/brand juice. I now have an AM bluebacco from GLV and a PM wild west tobacco from KVS. Niether are even close to a tobaco flavor, but still my rotation. Gotta get a cpl more tanks and order some other flavors soon.