Need advice - want high end VV/VW Mod

So until this week, I've only had 2 starter eVods but I have a few good tanks. Then on one day, my Innokin 134 Mini and my 3VTronix Flip arrived. They are wonderful vapes. The one thing I am looking for next is a electronic VV/VW Mod. I have looked at the SVD, ProVari, eVic, etc. I like all of them but there are a few things I dont like about each of them. I want something pretty high end. Any recommendations?

Here's what i dont like about each of these:

SVD: I dont care for the raised window

eVic: Don't like the tapered top. I want my tanks to to be the same size as the mod.

ProVari: Same as above

Sigeli Ledgend: I think shaking and tilting it to get it where i want it will get old fast

Smok SID: The tube looks cheap to me

I wish there was something out there really nice on the same level as the 3VTronix is to MM's.

I have a VTR and a Kamry 200.

VTR is my favorite but it is heavy and awkward with a Nautilus topper with the extension to fit.

Kamry is awesome, light weight, toppers fit nicely in top, but finding black toppers to make the Kamry look good is hard...still havent found one yet but the Black Russian 91% is coming out in April.

So until this week, I've only had 2 starter eVods but I have a few good tanks.  Then on one day, my Innokin 134 Mini and my 3VTronix Flip arrived.  They are wonderful vapes.  The one thing I am looking for next is a electronic VV/VW Mod.   I have looked at the SVD, ProVari, eVic, etc.  I like all of them but there are a few things I dont like about each of them.  I want something pretty high end.   Any recommendations? 

Here's what i dont like about each of these:

SVD:  I dont care for the raised window

eVic:  Don't like the tapered top.  I want my tanks to to be the same size as the mod.

ProVari:  Same as above

Sigeli Ledgend:  I think shaking and tilting it to get it where i want it will get old fast

Smok SID:  The tube looks cheap to me

I wish there was something out there really nice on the same level as the 3VTronix is to MM's. 

DNA 20 or 30 mods are dopeskies

I really like the Hana mods V3 with the DNA30 electronics.

It's a box style mod, but very nice looking.

The $250 price tag means I'll most likely never get to own one.

Thanks Das - I'll have to check that out. So far, Ive stayed away from the box mods. They dont seem to appeal to me at the moment but as I am so new to this, things are changing rapidly. I'm the guy who said I'll never rebuild but I cant wait to learn on a Kayfun or Russian 91.

I have a VTR and a Kamry 200.

VTR is my favorite but it is heavy and awkward with a Nautilus topper with the extension to fit.

Kamry is awesome, light weight, toppers fit nicely in top, but finding black toppers to make the Kamry look good is hard...still havent found one yet but the Black Russian 91% is coming out in April.

Thanks - I havent seen the Kamry 200 but will check it out right now.

The VTR changed my mind about box mods, but I wish it had the electronics from the MVP.

My next high end mod won't have the 33mhz chipset in it, thus why the Provari and Hana mods work so well. Any DNA 20/30 will work as well also. I do love my VTR, but it's not for everyones idea of perfection.

I do have the SVD and like it a lot even tho I'm tired of phallic looking mods, the raised window is no issue in my book. It will run flat top or button cells with no issue. But it too is a 33mhz mod also. It's very nicely made and good attention to detail.

Edited by Dasfriek

LOL I didn't want one at first, but now that I have them and can see it... It is becoming very hard not to open one up and test it out. :evil:

It's great! Up until I received my order from fasttech, I wasn't able to put it down! Now I have new toys though, so it is getting set aside a bit. :)

Svoemesto Semovar. Doubt you'll find a smoother vape. Modular construction. Russian engineered and manufactured in Germany. Uses the Nivel chip.

Isn't the Russian 91 built the same way? Designed in Russia but built in Germany? Or the other way around.

Svoemesto Semovar. Doubt you'll find a smoother vape. Modular construction. Russian engineered and manufactured in Germany. Uses the Nivel chip.

That Svoemesto is REALLY nice. Exactly the kind of Mod I am looking for. I hope I can get it in the USA.