What is your "go to" set up?

Well I have been vaping for 3 months now. Have I saved money over analogs? NO!

I buy too much stuff. It has seemed to become somewhat of a hobbie to me now.

So I know most of you have several tanks, juices, mods.....etc.

So what is your everyday "go to" device, tank and juice?

Just curious.

Device: ITaste SVD w/one 18650 batt

Tank: IClear 30S (which I highly recommend)

Juice: FIre and Ice (cinnamon/menthol blend)

Edited by doodler

I have 4 or 5 iclear 30 and 30's. They work well but its like trying ti suck a semi truck through the front door of my house. If they were airier i would love them. Guess the rda has me spoiled with more air than anyone can handle.

Wow brian you own a mod. Hell yeah, i thought i would use my twists or spinners after i bought my svd but the flavor and vapor production don't compare to me. I use twists and spinners in bed so if i fall asleep on them and they breack i could care less.

On the go:

1100mah spinner with mini PT2 and 70/30 pg/vg Bazinga Punch from Buckeye vapers.

At home:

VTR and Aero tank with juice listed above. This combo perferms so well it's amazing!

Secondary setup so I can keep my taste buds clean:

SVD with Aero tank and Mindblower juice 70/30 mix.

Edited by Dasfriek

I love my SID with an Iclear 30s or 30B (love both!!!!) with niquids smoothall (tastes like marbolro menthol)

I love my 30S best tank I have ever used. But I despise the 30B. I never had much luck with it. Just never got a good vape from it and it always flooded. I have heard good things about them but I may have just got a bad one.

I like my Vamo 5 great for tanks and on the go. I also like my Magneto recently put a .6 ohm tiger coil in a KPT 2 tank and loving it on the Magneto. I have had no leaking issues or dry hits with the KPT 2 on my rebuilds so I'm very pleased with it. I also have a tiger coil on my IGO W at .6 ohms and that is my 100%vg Drip setup.

VTR and aerotank. Favorite setup for me!

Try a PT base on that setup as the slotted 510 connector on the VTR allows even more air to be pulled threw the base and coil.

I run at 9-10 watts and it beats my SVD and Aero tank with it's original base by a good margin.

Edited by Dasfriek

Try a PT base on that setup as the slotted 510 connector on the VTR allows even more air to be pulled threw the base and coil.

I run at 9-10 watts and it beats my SVD and Aero tank with it's original base by a good margin.

I have tried that, I prefer the stock aerotank with a protank single coil on my VTR at 7.5 to 8.0 watts depending on mood. I am going to try your suggestion again when I get home tonight.

I love my 30S best tank I have ever used. But I despise the 30B. I never had much luck with it. Just never got a good vape from it and it always flooded. I have heard good things about them but I may have just got a bad one.

on the Iclear 30-b the post has to be tightened just right. if it has any play in it at all it will flood. My hubby had problems with his flooding until he started tightening by the nurling on the post itself