What's a good nicotine level?

I'm down to 6mg and hovering, lol. It's just a personal goal for myself and not one I push on others. In fact I believe I will quit vaping eventually but it won't be anytime soon.

I am one of those that see vaping as nicotine replacement therapy lol. For me it is not a hobby, very fun, and the thing I like most is not smoking analogs and hopefully helping others do the same.

From my (noob) perspective, my first liquid was 18mg nic. I bought 2 more liquids, 1-18mg and the other 24mg. The 18mg liquid I don't care for as much. Mostly the flavor, the 24mg I like alot. Since I'm just starting on my journey to quit the analogs I think the fact that I like the flavor and TH as well as can see the vapor as I use it helps me stay off analogs. I think it's the right combo that make all the difference IMHO.

Your taste will continue to evolve. As you start not craving the throat hit and venture into some higher VG liquids you will be amazed at the vapor a standard tank can make.

For me now it's all about the taste and the nicotine lol

• 2 weeks later...

They limit how high they'll go so people go through juice faster and thus buy more of it then they normally would if a higher nic was available. The only vendor I've seen do this were strictly in it for the profit and not very trust worthy.

I have to disagree with your statement here. It is limited due to most of them pre mixing liquids and having the majority of people buying certain percentages of Nic. It is common with vendors and our self regulation not to go above 32mg nic because of the Government Fear Mongering. With advances in PVs, 24mg has even become high and 99% of vendors offer 24mg. I offer 32nic to 0mg Nic stepping down by 2 mg increments. As far as I know I'm the only vendor that does this. I personally have yet to have anyone order Juice above 18mg.

Please show proof of this statement or it just becomes your Opinion and does not state fact. It only further instils false impressions of this industry and belittles our efforts of self regulation.

Is there an easy/cheap way to test the nic level in a juice? Just because the lable says it's a certian mg nic, how do you know? I realize it's good to choose your vendors carefuly, but how do you know beyond noticeing a crave? Just thinking out loud so to speak...

I am holding steady at 12 and have no plans to drop below that. I do have a few bottles of 06 and typically use it to delute my 12 but thats about it. I am happy at this level and anything above that is too hard on my throat. I am also finding that I truely love the tobacco flavors the best and can't seem to vape any other flavors regularly. I have been off anologs since September of 2013 and at this point can't imagine going back to them.