Custom made drip tip

Ok, IMEDICx90, Happy Vapor, and Jerryosterdockjr597, how many do you guys want?

@All of us wanting this,

We may have to get this in just one color for now. It'll probably be in either stainless steel or black. If the company making them sees a bigger desire for them, they may get into the naval brass and other options. Let me know if this is a deal breaker for you guys. Thanks

Lol black is fine for me. How long are we talking? If we can get black and SS I'm down for 1 of each.

I'm not sure of a timeframe. Just in the "gauging of the demand" stage right now. I need to see if I can get enough people interested to buy up 35-40 out of a 50pc commitment from the mfgr. I'm not getting any monetary value out of this whatsoever. I just really want something super unique. But there's no way they'll build just 1 for me. Lol.

Here's the email I got back from Greg Melito from Ninja Mods:

Joshua,

Thanks for your interest!

Let me consider that- one thing I could do is offer design/production services; I could follow the model of GRC (grassroots california) with their hats, which basically goes something like this...

*Customer submits design (rough design, dimensions, specific finishing/engraving/serial number requirements, or whatever info they have for me)*

*I quote a price and MOQ and show customer a render of the finalized tip. MOQ would generally be something like 50 units.*

*The customer pays, then I go ahead and make the tips. I generally will keep a number of them (paid for by me) to keep on Ninja Mods site.*

This way, a customer or group of customers get EXACTLY what they want, which means possibly much more creative designs and/or extravagant designs. In other words, things that are too crazy for me to shell out $$ upfront for unless they are already sold. Let me know if you think this would work for your situation!

Regards,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines