Custom made drip tip

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a drip tip that would resemble this

E7A90B6A-61B8-46F5-85E8-4C369F89DB51_zps

I've been inquiring with a couple drip tip manufacturers here in the USA. If there's enough interest and commited buyers, they can get started on the design process. Be advised, these may run upwards of $25. They will be large bore tips and hopefully about 45-60mm depending on design. Also, they won't have the jagged edge on the upper rim. I'm hoping to have them made by Ninja-Mods.com. Please let me know. There is no time crunch on this. I'm just gauging opinion here on VT to see if it'd garner enough interest.

Thanks everybody!

I think the orginal intent for the design was to emulate the pattern of the foreward hand guards of an m-16. Which, up close, it does. But, you're right. At first glance, it does look like a silencer. The owner of my local vape shop said pretty much the same thing! Lol

If I get time this w/e, I'll try to get a better up close pic of it next to my AR15 (5.56).

I bought a .338 Lapua Magnum 4 years ago and I thought my wife was literally kick me in the Jimmy when I told her how much I spent. But she fires it more than I do now. When we go to the range (our back 40), she hogs it!

Honestly id rather have the .338. Ammo i use for the 50 is about 20bucks a round. It collects a lot of dust. Next rifle will be a 7.62x59 1000 rounds for 200$ is a great plinker for that size ammo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines