Valentine week started

Son of a ***** (can I say whor* without it getting filtered by the profanity filter)! Time sneaks up on you. I know what I WANT to get him. I want to get him, what is it, Rocksmith....but with an $80 price tag, I don't know if he'll let me get him that. Also probably getting him another RBA, Kayfun 3.1 clone, I think. I'm hoping we can go to dinner as well, because, well, we don't get to do that that often.

The love of my life will be getting a pair of diamond and emerald earings, a large bouqet of flowers, a nice dinner out, and an upgrade in her vaping arsenal.

The other love of my life will be getting a bath, grooming, love, and a milkbone! Lol

Milk bones? You mean the dog cookies? Our furbaby gets those every day. But we have a butt ton of stockpiled various treats, because my in-laws' mini dachshund is evidently very picky, and so they send what Buttons won't eat over to us for Dodger. What amazes me is that evidently twice now, they've gotten her the same chicken jerky strips......same brand, same everything..... at least twice now. They just forgot that Buttons won't eat them. If I were them, and my dog turned his nose up at certain treats, I would keep a running list. Well, suffice it to say, we have a lot stockpiled, because we don't do treats that often except his after dinner cookies, which are considered part of dinner, and his bedtime rawhide chewie squares (which reminds me, we need to pick up more of those).

Troy, this May will be our 20th Anniversary. But we don't have as much time before hand as you - we were "only" together three years before we got married, from when I was something like a month shy of 17th birthday, to when I was 20, a couple of months after my birthday. I would like some chocolates, though. Oh, and the Kayfun or Russian 91 clone (depending on which I decide on).

WoW Spy that's young! But glad its working, We both waited it out till we were older. The wedding was on a whim planned 4 days earlier.Ceremony was a mass 80 couple wedding held on top of a mountain, and then after the reception everyone skis or snowmobiles down. Too bad it had to blizzard on top all day, but it was a blast!

Mine is getting a provari with a j wrap. Some new kicks and a dinner and a movie with me! :D she is sooooo lucky. I'm jealous of her actually.... :D

I had a friend who used to say something like that. He'd go, "I'm so glad I'm me. If I couldn't be me, I'd wanna be. And if I couldn't do that I'd want to be a friend of mine." :D

Since I couldn't figure out what to get for my SO -- I just asked him (after I asked if he'd like to be taken out to a nice dinner). He said he'd much rather stay at home and be able to rest. Guess I'll just have to work with that. Maybe a full body oriental massage - given by yours truly. Lol. :lol: