Who sells vapes with VG/PG % your pick

A lot of the MAJOR ones do, EC Blends being the first that comes to mind, other than my B&M where they mix it up fresh for me. The other sites I've ordered from in the last few weeks were set percentages, so I really don't remember the others that I order from that let you choose your combination. Fadora Vapors, when they open on the 30th, I believe, will have that option as well, at least, I THINK so, but don't quote me.

Edited by spydre

Vape dudes

Highbrow

SweetVapes

But you might want to search out vg juice makers who specialize in vg only juices. I have found that messing with pg/vg formulas does change the recipe and alter flavors and the vendors don't always do so well customizing. Also vendors that do high vg tend to do more flavoring - as much as 35%. You'll want to specify that you only want vg.

Good luck

Oh, Alien Visions, the makers of fine Boba's Bounty, MOST of their juices are completely PG free, the only ones with PG in them have PG in the name, and when it does, it's not a very large ratio, like, I think somewhere around 30 PG/70 VG at the highest of the PG end. Totally forgot about Alien. The only thing is, you can't customize. It's either all VG, or the amount of PG they have formulated. Some vendors are like that.

A lot of the MAJOR ones do, EC Blends being the first that comes to mind, other than my B&M where they mix it up fresh for me. The other sites I've ordered from in the last few weeks were set percentages, so I really don't remember the others that I order from that let you choose your combination. Fadora Vapors, when they open on the 30th, I believe, will have that option as well, at least, I THINK so, but don't quote me.

Yes I do have PG/VG options err...a will have when I get things open. :)

Listed as follows for each line:

Signature Flavors Original Flavors Basic Flavors

PG 100/0 VG PG 90/10 VG PG 80/20 VG

PG 95/5 VG PG 80/20 VG PG 70/30 VG

PG 90/10 VG PG 70/30 VG PG 60/40 VG

PG 85/15 VG PG 60/40 VG PG 55/45 VG

PG 80/20 VG PG 55/45 VG PG 50/50 VG

PG 75/25 VG PG 50/50 VG PG 45/55 VG

PG 70/30 VG PG 45/55 VG PG 30/70 VG

PG 65/35 VG PG 30/70 VG PG 20/80 VG

PG 60/40 VG PG 20/80 VG *PG Free (Some Can't Be)

PG 55/45 VG PG 10/90 VG

PG 50/50 VG *PG Free (Some Can't Be)

PG 45/55 VG

PG 40/60 VG

PG 35/65 VG

PG 30/70 VG

PG 25/75 VG

PG 20/80 VG

PG 15/85 VG

PG 10/90 VG

PG 5/95 VG

*PG Free (Some Can't Be)

I wanted to allow for the fine tuning of a juice. I do the Nic in increments of 2s for the Signature Juices. combo of 2s to 4s in the Originals and 8 Nic levels 0-4-6-8-12-18-24-30 for the Basics. ;)

That's amazing! Can't wait until you can get opened up. I have an order for yeeewwwww... :D

That's amazing! Can't wait until you can get opened up. I have an order for yeeewwwww... :D

Won't be long now just setup the CC system today now it's just cruch time to get it up between other obligations :) I'm shooting for Monday next week for the Pre opening and Yes Juice Sales WhoooT!

Won't be long now just setup the CC system today now it's just cruch time to get it up between other obligations :) I'm shooting for Monday next week for the Pre opening and Yes Juice Sales WhoooT!

Yay! Jooooooooooooooooooose! :D

But do you carry it in 50VG/50 PG? :evil:

Me, too! And two flavors of joose instead of the one. I couldn't wait to try the mellow, um, spice out.

*dances*

• 2 weeks later...

What is the difference between 50PG/50VG and 50VG/50PG? Paul

Lol. No difference. If I'm not mistaken, industry standard is to list the ratio's with PG first, then VG. (eg, 40PG/60VG) With that being said, SOME sites list it with the VG first. Always pay attention to what it is you're actually ordering.