Beware EC Blend

I ordered 2 flavors in 70VG/30PG and when they sent me the confirmation e mail, I noticed they were reversed. I immediately contacted EC to request the order be righted. After 3 days they told me that they didn't receive my note in time to make the change and sent the order as is. After a go around with them, I received no solace. I don't even know who made the mistake on the order, myself or EC but it is the last time I will order E Juice from this company. I thought about posting the whole conversation we had but decided it was too tedious, but the lady who was representing EC was totally unreasonable. Glad there is hundreds of other companies to choose from!!! Paul

That is surprising..ECBLENDS is my go to supplier and many of us at VT order from them. I have had over a dozen orders and never had a problem..next time be more careful when you select your options, as ECB has a great website whatever you order goes directly into the system, no chance for them to make a mistake like that, or so I have been told by a couple of folks there in the past...

Like Troy said, I'm surprised you had an issue, and, as with most major vendors, your order goes straight into their system, as in, no one has retype anything, or transfer any information over to the confirmation system or anything. But EC Blends has one of the best reputations out there.

It, was probably my mistake-just turned me off as to any possibilities as to how to make it right. As I said, I recognized the error immediately and notified EC but the response was less than worthy of a company that wanted to keep my business. If you want, I can post the transaction details and the totally cold response I reachieved. Paui

I just took a look at EC Blends web site, they don't offer 30PG/70VG as an option. The highest VG choice they have for an option is 40PG/60VG. How can they change something to an option they don't offer? I understand you being upset but, they don't offer the mix you wanted.

I've been a long time customer of EC Blends and have recommended them countless times on the forum and otherwise because of their excellent customer service (and yummy juice), so I'm very surprised to hear of your bad experience with them. They do have a custom juice that you can mix and match whatever you want, I would think you could've asked for 80VG in the comments or something since it's not one of their normal choices....

Edited by Tameiki

I just took a look at EC Blends web site, they don't offer 30PG/70VG as an option. The highest VG choice they have for an option is 40PG/80VG. How can they change something to an option they don't offer? I understand you being upset but, they don't offer the mix you wanted.

Hey, Comp! EC Blends doesn't offer a 40PG/80VG option, either. Typo? Or maybe it's the new math... :lol:

Sorry, had to tease you a bit on that one. You know I love ya! :D

LOL Your right Tam I still had time to edit. How im-braissen. LMAO My Bad! :sofa:

I kept looking at the numbers and it didn't sit right. After awhile my one braincell kicked in and realized it didn't add up to 100%. I was laughing at myself more than you for how long it took me to figure it out. :lol:

Regardless, I am not saying their an evil empire, just commenting on their lack of customer appreciation and willingness to work with the consumer. I will not order from them again, that is for sure!! Paul

Edited by tea2085

Regardless, I am not saying their an evil empire, just commenting on their lack of customer appreciation and willingness to work with the consumer. I will not order from them again, that is for sure!! Paul

That's completely up to you..but its your loss ECB has some great juice..I've been thru a Wendys drive thru and got the wrong order before, didn't realize till too late, but didn't stop me from going to Wendy's again...

So what flavors did you buy?