How many juices

spydre

This for all of you. Some of you, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to, but others, I don't.

How many juices do you keep in rotation. And do you keep like a certain number of juices on hand, but only rotate a few for a while, while others sit for a while, and the rotate some of the others back in, while rotating some of the others out of your rotation? I'm just curious. Was discussing trying a few new flavors out with my SO, and the topic of all of my juices came up again, and I'm gonna end up with juices sitting forever and I'll be drowning in juice, so I'm wondering how you guys do it. I mean, I have probably three or four that are, if not every day vapes, then every other day, unless what happened this past week happens and I get vaped out on it and need to take a break from it. Then I have a few that are, usually at least once a week vapes. Then I have a sort of well, I have all my juices tanked currently, except for Papa Smurf, I just don't hit them that often, although I'm hitting Turkish Honey Tobacco, Irish Cream, and Honey Wood Tobacco enough to put them in the weekly column. When Fadora gets open, I expect to add Apple Cider to be in that first group.

So, I'm wondering how you guys do your juice "collections", am I normal or a madwoman for looking for juices (likely to replace some of them) for that not so often, but for when I get a taste for it group?

I have I think 6 vendor juices, they vary from 30ml to 50ml. DIY I have 8 at the moment, I keep those in smaller bottles because I'm still messing with the recipes. I gave away some juice Friday, probably around 100ml, it was vendor juice I didn't really care for.

I am currently on 3 juices that I have on trial for the work day (2 KFL with about 3 ml each), and plan on writing a review for tonight. I have 10 juices on my desk that I need to give a spin over the next 3ish days. At last glance I have (70) 10-15ml bottles that I've never even tasted, steeped, almost ready for trial. I like to tell people I don't even know what the 4th ml of any juice tastes like. But that's not even true. I try to keep about 3 loaded at all times to make sure my pallet is still on point.

To complicate matters further, I constantly retest flavors to make sure my numbers are correct. So to say that my rotation is somewhere near fifty juices would be about accurate.

There are 4 Davide minis that I keep filled with different flavors and on batteries for when I'm on the go. My ADV is FLaN but that's for dripping. Other than that there's around 70 flavors from different vendors that I have around so I can change flavors. Some of them are steeping, some of them I'm about to give to a friend because the flavors didn't do it for me. My taste buds get bored easily with flavors that are not my ADV -- plus, I've been known to go back to some of those that didn't appeal then only to find I really like it now... :D

I don't really have a ADV, typically have 5 that I carry with me and try to keep my on hand stock down to about 10 flavors otherwise I would get carried away and end up like Tam and need to rent a storage facility to keep it in! :hope:

An acrylic nail polish organizer mounted on a wall keeps all my juices very well organized and out of the way. No storage facility needed. :)

I think it's funny too, but in my defense, that ridiculous amount of juice -- nearly half of them are of the 5 ml variety.   :D

Sure they are ;) my nicoticket are 9 days old now and starting to get yummy. The flan is darkening, haven't tried it yet.

Ah. Well, in all fairness, I have my tacklebox which the slots are ALMOST exclusively held by juice bottles, and then I still have some sample bottles in my cabinet here. The majority of my tanks are now stored in this Case Logic case thing that I stole from my SO (with his permission), although the ones that go in the car with me are stored in my eGo carrying case rather than my actual eGos. But like I said, with some of these, once I empty them, I won't be re-ordering, unless at some point in time between now and emptying them I get the urge to start vaping the flavor like mad again.

Lol I don't even want to get into the flavors..... I have probably over 400 flavor options at the point for mixing, and a gallon of pg and vg and a liter of 100mg nic base coming.... It's gonna get ugly really quick. Not too mention the juices I have bought when they go on sale or something.... Lol!

I DIY too, so I have many sample bottles laying around. BUt I usually keep around 5-8 in rotation. 2-3 for ADV and a few for a little change of pace flavor sometimes.

I will often go back to a flavor I did not like and find that my pallet has changed and now I do like it. Weird how that works sometimes. I tried a few juices that were my fav's when I first started... Kinda gross now.

I'll say this... No one can tell you how many juices is too little or too much. Personal preference goes a long way for vaping. Some people say a cucumber tastes better pickled, but I don't know... lol

Yeah, for the DIYers in the group, I knew if ya'll counted all your DIY stuff, the count would get up there fast. iMedic, especially since you sell yours.

Sweater, that's because your sense of smell and your tastebuds are still healing. Heck, that could be why I didn't like RY4 at first, but love it now. Probably couldn't taste it well enough (and for someone who loves food as much as I do, I didn't realize I had been missing taste) to realize how yummy it was.

Tam - I think you might be mistaken about that "Acrylic nail polish organizer" .... I think the correct name for it would be "gargantuan china cabinet" :harhar:

Lol. Mine "only" holds 60-something. If I got the true "gargantuan china cabinet" one, those hold well over a hundred! :D