Up Coming Fadora Vapor Contest

Compenstine

There are a couple B&Ms in the area that I will be talking with. I'm set up to make the Juice here, it is just not a good location for a B&M. The overhead of a B&M is a little beyond my ability to set up financially. I may consider it in time but that would be a few years down the road.

Looks like Chris already got the VT "like" button added. :)

Ok Sweet then those of you who don't Facebook Just add your like to the originating post and I will add you as well!

Yup, I don't do Fb either. Good luck in your endeavor though.

Thanks Mark! If you want in Mark just hit the like button here and your in.;)

Ok Sweet then those of you who don't Facebook Just add your like to the originating post and I will add you as well!

Thanks Mark! If you want in Mark just hit the like button here and your in. ;)

Thanks for making the exceptions for those of us who don't do Facebook. I look forward to the drawing. :)

You gonna supply any places in grand rapids I cant wait to try some of your stuff rather buy local and keep my money in Michigan

You will be buying local if you order on line.too because I'm based in Michigan just north of GR and live here too. ;) I go through GR a lot when I go to Kazoo.:)

You will be buying local if you order on line.too because I'm based in Michigan just north of GR and live here too. ;) I go through GR a lot when I go to Kazoo.:)

Im very impatient hate waiting for vape mail but will to support local

Also if you start that vape club would love to go to some meets I go to manton all the time so could stop on the way up