Search for the next great juice company?

In my short time of vaping (4-5 months) I have tried lots of juices. I honestly buy 5-10 bottles a week of juice. No, I don't go thru it all but I'm on the hunt for the best of the best. I really like dragon tears from ecblend but it seems like the last couple bottles are kinda funny. This juice tastes great until half a tank is gone, then it changes. I wanna know what your top 3 juices? I'm going on a hunt for the top juice! ( not big on tobaccos but if a lot if people suggest one kind, I'll order)

I'm looking for that one that I just can't get enough of. Honestly I'm not worried so much about price, I want quality. When I smoked analogs, their was only one kind that I had to have and I haven't found it with ejuice. I like a lot of them but not that one yet!! Thanks for your post as I will try them

In my short time of vaping (4-5 months) I have tried lots of juices. I honestly buy 5-10 bottles a week of juice. No, I don't go thru it all but I'm on the hunt for the best of the best. I really like dragon tears from ecblend but it seems like the last couple bottles are kinda funny. This juice tastes great until half a tank is gone, then it changes. I wanna know what your top 3 juices? I'm going on a hunt for the top juice! ( not big on tobaccos but if a lot if people suggest one kind, I'll order)

The flavor changes because the juice steeps. Just like when you make a cup of tea the longer the juice is in the tank heating up and cooling off the stronger the flavor will get. Some flavors get better and some don't. I've noticed that the sweeter flavors( like sugar cookie) to me get better and the fruity flavors start tasting burnt.

This is my go-to guy ... http://shop.yourtobaccosource.com/ Everything I've bought from his shop has been quite good.. Last time I was in, he was working on expanding his recipe book to over 800 mixes.

Okay, my biggest problem, just browsing through his flavor catalog? There are absolutely no descriptions of the flavors listed.

I'm a HUGE fan of Moon Mountain Vapor and would recommend their juices to anyone. My regulars with them are Dusty Boots, Sweet Mother of Mercury and Sweet Mother of Mars. If you like an RY4-type that has a nice, robust tobacco hit with just very subtle notes of caramel and vanilla, you'll probably like the SMoMars. They also have a good selection of fruity/berry flavors if you're into those. I have found that their juices come pretty much ready-to-vape and have a great throat hit and tons of vapor. They focus on juices, so their site isn't cluttered with alot of hardware ads....just some tips and mod holders. Also, they mix their juices at 60/40, but I believe that they will custom mix at a different ratio if you request in the order remarks section at checkout. Definitely worth checking them out. Hint: Check out their facebook page for discount codes, which they run pretty frequently.