Search for the next great juice company?

I ordered some juices from vape dude and they are amazing. Strawberry fields, candy cane, blue jitsu, black honey. Vape dude has officially made my top 2 places to order from. I just ordered 16 bottles of juice from him last night. However, I do order what everyone recommends to try it out.

Drifting toward ECBlends as my favorite overall. I have tried a lot I like and a lot I do not but this Bahama Mama I just opened and tried is beyond amazing. 60vg 40pg 18mg and dam its good. I usually steep ECs liquids for 1-2 weeks before even trying them but the smell wouldn't let me wait, and I am glad I didn't. Cant wait to see what steeping does.

I have several favorites, but I always go to this site http://allthejuices.com/top-juices/ and read the reviews of other vapers out there. I have tried several based on the reviews and have enjoyed all that I have tried.

From this site I have become a fan of Nicoticket and Crystal Canyon Vapes.

Edited by dragongunner

I am going to suggest going with Rocket Fuel. Nobody ever mentions them and I was blown away on the quality. Good flavors all around, I think they are more consistently good than most others. Calamity Jane is an amazing Graham tobacco... probably perfect

Frankly, I'm not going to say what my top three juices are, mainly because taste is subjective, and most are a local vendor, currently. They have an online presence, but at least one of the flavors you can't get on the webstore any more, because they had lost the recipe in a computer crash, and then they kind of recreated it for me, and I think I'm the only one that gets it. It's still listed as out of stock on their website.

But OTHER than that, I've liked just about every juice I've tried by Vapor Beast, but my two favorites from them so far are Kick Ash Tobacco, and Jive 555 Nutty Tobacco. I also liked the Holy Grail RY4 Sweet Tobacco, but I grew to like my local shop's RY4 better, so I don't vape the Holy Grail anymore.

And if no one's mentioned it, Boba's Bounty. It's a no PG juice, so it's a thicker vape. Also, there is a cheap knock off out there from Alien Vapers, but you want Alien Visions - I've heard REALLY good things about it, I just don't have it.

Another one of my faves, I have lots, is Fadora Vapor's Apple Cider (signature flavor). It isn't OFFICIALLY opened yet, but you can put in a "pre-order" and get a 5 or 10 ml bottle of whatever flavor you want prior to opening, provided you have a Pay Pal account. You can get the form on the facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/fadoravapor?ref=br_tf