Kanger Atomizers

doxastic

Ok. So i've got a bunch of them and the reason I saved them is because I wanted to rebuild them later on. I did start rebuilding them but it's too hard with my huge hands. I read that you can wash them and dry burn them to take the gunk off. But in all the videos showing this it seem like everybody's wicks are super white still, mine are black in the middle along with the flavor wick. Am i doing something wrong? I use Vamo 3. I check ohm first, prime it by inhaling without turning it on to get some juice on it. Then check ohm again. Do some quick puffs for 1-2s a few times to make sure the wick is soaked. Then check ohm again. And that's how i have been doing it all the time. Never had a burnt hit. But all the wicks are black around the coil. Which looks like they were burned. What happening with that and why is everybody elses soo clean? I clean them with hot water and brush the sides of the wick to get stuff off. I know some juices may cause the wick to go black, but i have a lot of clear liquids and they do the same to the wick.

That is what happens to a normal used atomizer the heat turns the wick black.The videos are videos.If they work good use them when they cease to work good buy some new ones.They don't cost enough to make it worth rebuilding.

That is what happens to a normal used atomizer the heat turns the wick black.The videos are videos.If they work good use them when they cease to work good buy some new ones.They don't cost enough to make it worth rebuilding.

Well it cost me like 10 for the supplies and i can make like 50 of them. So i saved at least 65$

I'm in the same boat, my hands and eyes won't allow me to do coils that tiny, but if your brushing the wicks your gonne loosen em. Sme take the post off and clean, then replace the flavwicks and leave the coil wicks alone, popping the post no problem...I appreciate the ones that doo all that work but I only have one question..

How much do you make an hour?.....

Find genuine kangers online at a great price with a discount code and free shipping, even if you have to spend 50.. Your going to anyway RIGHT?!! Maybe soak in ISO and rinse and dry, but I'm figuring I coudnt rebuild em, including what I charge per hour, to make it cost effective...of course, your free time is up to you to use as you see fit, but for now someone else can do it for me....lol. YmmV uayor lmtfa

I'm in the same boat, my hands and eyes won't allow me to do coils that tiny, but if your brushing the wicks your gonne loosen em. Sme take the post off and clean, then replace the flavwicks and leave the coil wicks alone, popping the post no problem...I appreciate the ones that doo all that work but I only have one question..

How much do you make an hour?.....

Find genuine kangers online at a great price with a discount code and free shipping, even if you have to spend 50.. Your going to anyway RIGHT?!! Maybe soak in ISO and rinse and dry, but I'm figuring I coudnt rebuild em, including what I charge per hour, to make it cost effective...of course, your free time is up to you to use as you see fit, but for now someone else can do it for me....lol. YmmV uayor lmtfa

QFT :D

Uh oh, Troy's thawing out. We're in trouble. :)

He's gonna be breaking out the shorts again.....

Troy... you need to start a thread listing your acronyms with explanations... you lose me an a few of them now and again! :huh:

Yeah, the only one I got out of that batch was your mileage may vary

I lose me too sometimes!!

Only acro I'm using today...NOLA!! I get a quick but cheap trip late this week!M

Oh, yeah, he's gonna be breaking out the shorts again. Trip home?

I don't burn mine, I just soak them in alcohol but I have the same problem you do. After an overnight soaking I pull some of them out and they are black. I feel like I am putting a burnt coil on sometimes a tank of brand new juice. So when I'm feeling rich I just throw them away. I like it when they come out white as the day I bought them. Is there anyway to do that, without the dry burning stuff. I have thought about peroxide, denture cleaner and bleach but never tried it. Sometimes the coils are not old. I have just used them long enough to go through a 10ml of juice so I don't want to throw them away. What to do? What to do?

Great Troy!

Patricia

I wouldnt worry about bleaching them white. Main thing is to clear the muck off them so they stay functional. Unfortunately the only way I know how to do this (short of rebuilding them) is to clean them regularly before they are too far gone. Not always easy to do because you pull the coil and clean it while its still working well. Goes against the instinct to not mess with a good thing, lol

I used to clean my coils religiously after a tank full and the coils last a long time but these days at a little over a buck a piece I've gotten lazy and I run some in to the ground, lol