Obsess much?

So, I'm not even two weeks into vaping and I'm reading most, if not all, the posts here and info I can! My first purchase 2 weeks ago was a VaporKing Storm 2.0 Clearomizer kit. Not super satisfied with it. So, I have purchased about 40 different juices from various vendors. And then I bought 3 different 510 batts and 4 different tanks/clearos. Now I get the reference to "vapemail". I won't get home from the road till friday so, the mailman is safe! Lol! Not sure if I'm obsessed or posessed!

Josh,

I think we're all like that to a greater of lesser degree. The problem with vaping is that in addition to providing a method to quit tobacco, it's fun, enjoyable, and quickly becomes a hobby. Several friends of mine who have switched to PV's are the same. They spend ton's of time putting various pieces together and making all sorts of configurations that are fun to use. I do the same thing and thoroughly enjoy it.

Making your own liquids is also fun, and inexpensive. The nic is the only thing that costs much, and if you mix a few batches of no nic and some regular batches with nic, you'll double your fun alternating between them. Buy some commercial e-liquids and blend some of your own and you'll have the best of both worlds. If you make a batch you don't particularly care for, dilute it with additional VG and PG and use it as a base for another batch. A little cinnamon or spearmint flavoring in your liquids and everywhere you go when vaping, people will say, "Oh, that smells so good." My wife actually like it when I walk around the house vaping my cinnamon homebrew, saying it's like air freshener. I have a single younger friend who adds cinnamon to his no nic homebrew, and says when he goes out to singles places, it's literally a chick magnet.

Have fun!

Your probably a little of both as I am and many of the forum members too. I would do like Mcquinn said and take the time to give what you already have a good shot. This IS fun but pace yourself. Welcome to Vape Talk.

Well... After about 2 weeks i noticed on of the clearos that came in the kit started leaking. Upon further examination and research here on the VT forum, I realized the juice I was vaping was "eating" a hole in the plastic. (There were NO warnings on the site I purchased the kit that any of the 3 choices of sample liquid might do this)

Lesson learned. So, after doing some looking around, I settled on a BCC Protank2 style device.

Got excited... Then started going on a shopping spree! Lol. I know I'm no where near ready to get into mods or Rda's or anything so advanced. Just looking to get more out of my experience than being covered in juice! Lol

Pacing won't be too hard for me. I drive over-the-road and dont get home till the w/e's. I can't see myself getting too deep into things such as building my own coils or mixing my own liquids. My wife gets 100% of my attention when I get home. However, she still smokes the stinkies! I'm hoping to get her vaping this w/e.

The only plastic tank I use now is the Iclear 16, it don't seem to have that funky flavor other plastic tanks have.

That reminds me, anyone know of a good glass replacement for the RSST, preferably colored?

Edited by Compenstine

Josh,

Find a flavor that she loves, and buy some e-liquid in that flavor in addition to a medium tobacco flavor, Get it set up for her and just lay it where it is available for her to use at her leisure. I guarantee she'll try it at some point, and once she does, good chance she'll reduce her analog use of quit. Good Luck!