*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

• 2 weeks later...

my first attempt at a dual coil build in the KFL+

picture kinda sucks but I was more anxious to try it than to take pics of it.

20140828_004020_zpseaa07a4d.jpg

I believe it was about 9.5 wraps each. 32G wire, the pair came out to 1.2ohm (minimum my vamo will fire)

Ok so what is the difference between the loosely wrapped coils and the tightly wrapped coils vapor and taste wise?

I would love to tell you but I can't seem to get mine to stick together... Logically thinking. Loose wraps must heat up more of the wick therefore more of the juice all the while giving more airflow but then again... I'm not experienced enough yet, only using logic

I would love to tell you but I can't seem to get mine to stick together... Logically thinking. Loose wraps must heat up more of the wick therefore more of the juice all the while giving more airflow but then again... I'm not experienced enough yet, only using logic

Sounds logical lol

So far my best dual parallel in my mutation X. Can't get the coils quite as clean as in my plume veil but they are close close close! Sitting on top of my dual 18650 unregulated duquit box mod, made from kamagong wood. Two Sony vtc-5 batteries.

4 wraps (8/7 with a parallel). Heats up instantly so hot you can't look at it. Chucks the vapor. Let me get a shot of that

3yde9ery.jpg

ze4a6u9a.jpg

Edited by Raptor Vaper

first sub ohm build since I finally got around to buying a mechanical mod (magneto)

0.8ohm with 32g 5.5 wraps on bottom, 5 wraps on top; dual coil.

20140829_004559_zpse1bc1cbe.jpg

20140829_004607_zps99828209.jpg

and the mod firing it:

20140829_005622_zps7fdeff8c.jpg

Looks like a kayfun. I've never seen dual coils on one. Getting my *** out of bed. I've got to try this. Thank you.