*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

I'm a rookie and just rebuilt a kanger protank 3 coil with organic cotton and 30 gauge wire at 1.5 ohms. I am stoked to have any kind of success and it works very well and tastes great. I also picked up a free hcigar sentinel clone with a grand vapor clone rda and I want to try a dual coil build next as I also had success with a single coil on it at .9 ohms.

Three and a half weeks without a stencher and going strong! (wife too) YaY ☺

And thanks to everyone on here that posted advice I learned from and showed me that safety is important!

Once I vape it dry, I'm gonna try a single coil between the posts. Maybe a nano, dragon wicked. Or maybe dual micro's running vertical over the airholes. Hmmm... which to choose....

But I think I'm gonna do it up with 28g this time to see if I can get the heat down a bit.

The Magma is the only RDA I don't stovepipe. Way too hot.

Edited by Joshuab3687

Tried out a build with the 22g that I received the other day. Running @ .59ohm and it rips for a single coil build. My IGO-W looks pathetic atop the 26650 Stingray. Lol.

IMG_20140601_164947_zpsw0gp5xpm.jpg

Edited by 3Rutez

You mean tank style attomizers? I know the Russian Big is coming soon. As of now they have the HCigar Mega, TOBH, Stillare, and another 28mm RDA that I forget the name of.

My Tobeco BIG 28mm Stillare should be at my doorstep tomorrow.

Edited by 3Rutez

You mean tank style attomizers? I know the Russian Big is coming soon. As of now they have the HCigar Mega, TOBH, Stillare, and another 28mm RDA that I forget the name of.

My Tobeco BIG 28mm Stillare should be at my doorstep tomorrow.

Ok. I don't really care for this vendor, but I found a 26650 kayfun at 88evape.com. its only listed as 26650 Kayfun with no descriptions. I'll start diggin and see if I can get word on any upcoming 28mm gennys.

Not very proud of this one, but figured I would share a pic. My first build in the 28mm Stillare using 22g, and it came out to .17ohm, which is in the red zone of my battery. I tested it out, and it definitely throws the vapor, but I will be rebuilding at a higher ohm before I use it as a regular vape. Legs for days, and the bends are crap, I know. Only had about 5 minutes to build this thing before I had to pick up the kiddies from school.

IMG_20140602_121258_zpss1orya07.jpg

Edited by 3Rutez

I'm going to rebuild it with 26g this time. That way I can keep my ohms up without having to wait forever for the coils to heat up. 22g is only good for single coil IMO. I'm not one to step over the limits. I like my hands and face, lol. If I have free time in the near future, I may finally try out a parallel build as well.