Santa, please bring me this Spinner EPipe for Xmas, I've been a good boy......kinda..

I would want a Gandalf style pipe if I ever got one. It would fit right in with my Wizard outfit I wear to Renaissance Festivals.

pipes-ipeny-3206s.gifl.gif

Not quite a Gandalph pipe but maybe this would work http://jazzepipe.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=80 could add any style church warden pipestem they have to personalize it. :)

My hubby is in love with a Gandolf type pipe he saw someone vaping at a European Vapefest type video. I'd love to get one for him.

Keep your eye on epipmods, from time to I have heard they have an Artisan that makes them and they sell it there.

I have had thoughts of making one for myself using a mini pro tank.

All I need is my pipe. lol

Renfare2011.jpg?t=1385105377

Edited by Compenstine

http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/visekross.htm

Please, please, please o please please ......

Okay, I'm TRYING to figure out what I'm seeing and reading, but they messed up when talking about the coils - they mentioned it in the same breath as the ProTank 3 coils, but those are dual coils, so how could they be the same?

My other question, it LOOKS interesting - so is the stem the tank, and then the pipe is actually the battery? Also, I'm not finding where you can get/buy extra tanks - so would you have to have one pipe per tank? Or do they sell that type of tank on other sites?

Got to play and use an iTaste VTR tonight and I think I'm in looooove. I'll leave the pipes to you guys. :)

And the surprise is that it's $10 less at my B&M than it is at DiscountVapor.com. Go figure.

That's a hefty APV for such a petite creature.....you'll get muscle vaping that one!

Okay, I'm TRYING to figure out what I'm seeing and reading, but they messed up when talking about the coils - they mentioned it in the same breath as the ProTank 3 coils, but those are dual coils, so how could they be the same? My other question, it LOOKS interesting - so is the stem the tank, and then the pipe is actually the battery? Also, I'm not finding where you can get/buy extra tanks - so would you have to have one pipe per tank? Or do they sell that type of tank on other sites?
Where it says glass infused it means the glass and steel don't separate like they do on a protank. And the coils would be the same as the 1&2 not the 3 unless you count the unitank as the pt3. Then they would be accurate. But either way you can remove the tank just not the glass portion. The stem is the tank and the body of the pipe is the mod/battery. While I haven't searched for the tank itself I'm sure it's available (or will be) on its own.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep your eye on epipmods, from time to I have heard they have an Artisan that makes them and they sell it there.

I have had thoughts of making one for myself using a mini pro tank.

All I need is my pipe. lol

Posted Image

Is that renfest in holly love going there been every year the pub crawl is the best

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines