Vision Aurora BFT

Tam

My new Vision Aurora BFT came in today's vape mail. So far, and remember I've only had it for a few hours, it's been...incredible! It's the perfect complement to my custom HH.357 Hybrid Spec atomizer. With this I can now drip and drive safely. *bounces*

Tip the battery and tank set up, give a gentle squeeze, bring it back into the upright position and I've got huge clouds of vapor floating everywhere. The vapor got so thick I had to open the window to air it out a bit. :D

It looks ridiculously tall next to the others.

From left to right: White 1300 Spinner with the Vision Aurora BFT, HH.357 atomizer, Empire Mods' drip shield and stainless steel extra long drip tip. Purple 1300 Spinner with the HH.357 atomizer, Empire Mods' matching purple drip shield and stainless steel extra long drip tip. Red 900 Spinner with HH.357 atomizer, Empire Mods' matching red drip shield and stainless steel extra long drip tip.

9hhj.jpg

Tam, that reminds me, my preliminary dripping experience may have been somewhat marred by a problem I seem to be having with my MVP. At least, I'm assuming that after maybe four pulls, it's not supposed to taste like you burned the wicking dry, even though there is still juice in the atty, therefore the wicking is still wet (and thus, dripping on your hands). That's PROBABLY why I didn't get enough dripping done with anything but already steeped by a week or more RY4 to get primer off two of the three atty's. Well, that, and the juices as they shipped to me from ECBlends prior to steeping didn't have much flavor to register at all, at least to me. But you know, I'm weird.

I seem to remember reading somewhere else on here that the Tickle Me Tam Doll also comes in a version with a coconut bikini! :D

Yeah, the doll comes with some topical ointment because the coconut shells chafe... :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines