ProTank 3

Jeffb

as anyone tried the Protank 3 yet?

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=2426&category_id=80

Kanger ProTank 3 - Dual Coil

Genuine, Sweet-Vapes is an authorized reseller

*Replacement coils will be added soon*

The newest Protank! You can use your own 510 drip tip, although it does come with a metal drip tip. It can be completely disassembled for cleaning, and all parts can be replaced if broken.

Only the new dual coil heads will fit in the ProTank 3

Connection: 510

Capacity: 2.5ml +

Includes:

1 ProTank 3 (Base, Middle, Top, Pyrex Tube, Drip Tip)

1 Thread Cover

2 Replacement Coils 2.0 ohm (Dual Coil)

1 Instruction Guide

1 Authenticity Card

1 Gift Box Packaging

FYI - Although the pyrex is nice and will stop corrosion of the tube, citrus & cinnamon flavors may still corrode the rubber seals or rings on the replacment coils.

Warranty: DOA

No, I just moved up to the KPT 2s. I bought 4 of them so I won't be buying any for awhile. I did look at them while I was shopping at SweetVapes. The only difference I can see between the two is the KPT 3 is dual coil and I don't even know how that works or what difference it would make in the experience.

I pulled the trigger and ordered one today along with my juice order :)

OK Jeff, you can be the guinie pig then. (don't know if I spelled that right). I am really hoping you say it's not that much better then the KPT2 because I really don't need to spend anymore money on tanks for a while. : )

I must say I am pretty disappointed! Wasn't getting much of a throat hit or good vapor production at all. I watched a couple reviews and someone mentioned that it takes a couple seconds for it to start cooking the juice. After that it hits fine. I honestly can't really tell a difference between the regular protank coils though. I'm also pretty sure it's burning twice the juice since there is twice the coil, lol. Definitely won't be buying another. However, I was able to vape at 10.5 watts with no burnt flavor with a 2.0 coil! That was cool, but still no increase in vapor production or throat hit.

Ive only been using it for a couple of hours but so far Im liking it a lot. Much better than the V1 IMHO :)

So the dual coils make the difference then, Jeff? Just my opinion but just about anything has got to be better than the V1. :)