ProTank 3

Jeffb

Bought one tonight at my local B&M. It takes awhile for the thing to break in but once it does... there's LOTS of vapor but...eeewwww. I don't think I like this juice. It's either just icky or it needs to steep for a couple of weeks. Will do a clean and refill and try again. :)

Agree that all the protank stuff is better rebuilt

Heard from a few people that a lot of these are coming doa

I have heard the same as well. There are a few coops in stall mode right now due to the lack of availability of the PT3 Heads.

Okay, so what is the advantage of dc over single coil? Especially if I buy this, and have to buy a new supply of coils just for that. And do the dual coils come out separately, or do they come out as a single unit, and go in the same way?

But basically, I'm wondering, I guess, what the advantage of dc over the single coil PT2s are? I mean, if there is an advantage, I can put one on my Christmas list, and then slowly replace the current batch of what the Davide and the KPT2s with what I can on a month to month or more basis out of my monthly vaping budget.

Okay the KPT3 rocks on my EviC, great on the Tesla, but airy as Swiss cheese on thr VTR..but the KPT2s are great on the VTR...AARRGGHH!!!!!!!!

How many watts are you pushing on the Evic, Troy? When I tried it on the VTR, he had it set at 12 watts, 3.7 volts.

Okay the KPT3 rocks on my EviC, great on the Tesla, but airy as Swiss cheese on thr VTR..but the KPT2s are great on the VTR...AARRGGHH!!!!!!!!

So what is the advantage of dual coil over single coil, Troy?

How many watts are you pushing on the Evic, Troy? When I tried it on the VTR, he had it set at 12 watts, 3.7 volts.

Evic likes 7.5-8 watts, VTR 9-10 watts, but it's not a power issue, but airflow, that airy draw like a KPT1. Drove me nuts so I drained and washed it, try it again down the road. Put the FLAN in the Iclear 30S that came with it, and back to happy...

At this point, I'm gonna stick with the 2s, 3s are having coil production problems, and just the fact that I would have to buy another type of coil that only fits one model. I like that the standard Kanger coils fit a half a dozen different tank setups.

Edited by Aquatroy