Protank 2 / Mini Protank 2 / Replacement head interest thread

Proetus

Tanks are a no go at less then 200. I'm not getting a good feeling from new rep enough that I would send other people's money. I can ask about heads only if you guys want. I didn't ask about that.

Edited by Proetus

Coils are minimum order quantity of 100 5pks for each resistance. So if we want two difference resistances we will need to get 100 of each.

Discuss...will need to go quick ..i got family coming middle of december for 3 weeks...

again will need solid commitment before i place an order...

Removed the tanks off the interest and spreadsheets. I will leave this up till the weekend and see where we are. If you signed up can you please verify you are still interested and that your numbers are correct.

Added 3 more 5-packs of coils to make it a total of 20 since I don't know when you'll want payment. If it's before the end of November, I'm committed to 20. If it's at or after November 29th, I'd up that to 40 at 1.8 ohms.

Alright folks, hate to do this, but was hoping to have enough interest to be able to go live 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately the timing is just gonna be too close for me. I have family coming in 2 weeks that will be here for 3 weeks. I will be unable to commit the time needed to stay on top of this for you guys. Between that and the Chinese holiday following our christmas/New Years, in which they pretty much shut down for 6-8 weeks. Won't be many coops starting between now and then as no one wants to sit thru the shutdown.

Sorry about this ending up this way. But I don't want to start it if I can't give it 100%. Hope you guys understand!

Alright folks, hate to do this, but was hoping to have enough interest to be able to go live 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately the timing is just gonna be too close for me. I have family coming in 2 weeks that will be here for 3 weeks. I will be unable to commit the time needed to stay on top of this for you guys. Between that and the Chinese holiday following our christmas/New Years, in which they pretty much shut down for 6-8 weeks. Won't be many coops starting between now and then as no one wants to sit thru the shutdown.

Sorry about this ending up this way. But I don't want to start it if I can't give it 100%. Hope you guys understand!

Thanks for the attempt Proetus!