Protank 2 / Mini Protank 2 / Replacement head interest thread

Proetus

Depending on if a buyer would want one over the other though.... As for me I'm more interested in the pro tanks as that is what I have settled on for my use. If I were reselling them ..that would be different... :hope: If I knew I had a way of reselling the pro tanks quick I would bump my numbers a lot.

I'm sorry. Between the seizure last night, and some other stuff, I can't swing it, though I would love to. I just don't have the wiggle room to adjust for flavor adjustments this month plus my actual supply of juices that I will actually go through while I try to get all of this crap figured out.

There is never a need to apologize Spydre! Get back on track, there will be others :)

It's Sunday in the Far East today so not much going on there today. I should be able to get some sort of answers tomorrow night.

Thanks, Proteus. My own doctor isn't sure he believes me - if it weren't for the fact that taste issues happen immediately after a seizure, and that Sheepdog has the same issue from TIAs, he wouldn't believe me. On my epilepsy/seizure post, I'll go into what he said...and what he said after Thursday's seizure.

i will ask my regular rep tonight if 100 tanks will fly...56 Protanks and 44 Mini's Plus some heads. I will order extra heads as some stragglers always float in, however if they are ordered, they must be paid for. My list right now is 56 and 43...however that is assuming that everyone on interest list lives up to their end of the deal.