Ruined my SVD

So while playing with my RSST RBA I cranked down the center pin on the RBA too much and it punched out my connector on my SVD. So now my lovely SVD is a pretty paperweight.... And of course I spent the last of my money on juice and the RSST. Needless to say I'm so pissed that now I just want a damn cigarette!

I'm in Vaper hell right now! My spares aren't doing me justice... They seem to not be letting me get the hits I'm use to. :(

I went through that after I returned my Zmax, while I was waiting on the refund and then waiting on the MVP. One thing I HAD to do (especially since I have to stop using the MVP to charge it) was drop down to lower resistance coils - 1.8 is my baseline now for anything I vape frequently, that way I can still get a little extra boost of power rather than what I was getting using the 2.5 coils, which sucked rocks).

Now, I don't know if all of your stuff is RBAs, or if you use other tanks as well, but if you use other tanks (clearos, glassomizers, cartos) that's a thought you may want to try. I mean, if your back up is a stick battery like mine is, it's still not going to be close to what you are used to (and don't try out any new flavors on that set up), but it will get you through.

Band? Or interesting dinner?

Seriously, Troy? How old ARE you? I know wizard is old enough to remember Culture Club and Boy George, and I really thought you were older, too....then again, maybe I was just making the assumption that everyone here is older....

EDIT: Yes, I just looked at your profile, and you have 30 years dedicated to smoking, so yes, you SHOULD remember Boy George and Culture Club!

Edited by spydre

Sorry Spy, never much into "pop" music.i was way raised on country and jazz music, depending on the parent I was with..Got into reggae music in my youth, and then and now Jazz...I remember the band kinda, but not by the name of the song, I've listened to the same radio station for decades, and if that's out i go to ITunes and listen to my own playlists, pandora is a last option, then silence..basically if it's not on WWOZ.. Jazz, Blues, Soul, Brass Band, Cajun/Creole NOLA influenced ...., I'm not hearing it.we did sample that song last night...really isn't music to me