Win Starter Kit and/or 30ml of E-liquid from ElectroLights!

vapethecloud

Hello VaporTalk family! As promised, it's time for our FIRST VAPORTALK CONTEST EVER!!!

We will choose 3 winners via random number generator. The GRAND PRIZE will be one of our Mini Starter Kits with a 30ml bottle of e-liquid (or 3 10mls, your choice!). The other 2 winners will receive 30ml of e-liquid in your choice of either 1 30ml bottle or 3 10ml bottles. Winners will be PMed for shipping information, flavor choice(es), and nicotine strength.

Contest Rules:

(1) Take a look at our website at Electrolights | Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and select Electro-Liquids for a full list of our flavors.

(2) To enter the contest, you must use one of our flavor names in a sentence. Any sentence. We want you to have fun with it, so be creative!

(3) I will be posting throughout the duration of the contest, so if my number is drawn as a winner I will draw 2 in it's placebluewinky.jpg

(4) You can post one time per day, but you can win only once. If your number is drawn more than once we will draw again via random number generator.

(5) Contest will start now and end November 18, 2013 @ 12PM ET.

Ryan

ElectroLights

On a recent walk though the woods, my lover and I discovered a wild blueberry grove. The wild blueberry grove was the perfect environment to photograph a rare bird known as the Kiwi Quencher, ironically this bird seemed to prefer the berrys over its namesake of the kiwi frut.