Win Starter Kit and/or 30ml of E-liquid from ElectroLights!

vapethecloud

Sounds bloody awful

It was wonderful! The only decent hospital meal I've ever had, and considering that I had been in labor since 3:30 pm Monday (and considering that it was 5 pm Tuesday, with my son born at 4:21 am). So I had that was my third meal by that time, basking in the glow of new mother-hood and mother nature playing it's amnesia tricks on me, while family visited and giggled and cooed.

OK folks it's time to announce our winners! Congratulations to our first prize winner......................................................................................................................................Patricia!!!

The second prize winners are Havamal and Jeffb! I will PM the winners for flavor choices and shipping info. Thanks for a fun contest guys, and stay tuned for more fun stuff in the future!

Also, don't forget to check out our E-Liquid of the Week thread in the Supplier Classifieds section, this week it is Smurfberry Cupcake for $3.99/10ml and $9.99/30ml!!

http://electrolightsdirect.com/electro-liquids.html

As always have a great vape!!

---Ryan

WOOHOO! It was so worth making sentences everyday. The new Mini Kit is going to be a great Christmas present for my daughter and the juice too. Thank you Ryan at ElectroLights!!!

Golly, Patricia, you seem to win almost everything. You have some sort of luck voodoo going on?

I know right. With this kinda luck I should be playing the Lottery.

Congrats to Patricia, Havaml and Jeffb. You all 3 played consistently each and every day so the picks were well deserved. Contest are fun whether you win or not, this one helped hon in on writing full sentences which we do not do much these days. It seems we use short incomplete sentences more often with the advent of texting and email so this at least kept the brain cells juiced up. hey and some of you got juice lol

Congrats Patricia! You did it again!

I think this is the first time I have ever won anything... usually it is my wife!

Thanks for providing a great contest Ryan!

Edited by Havamal