Fadora Vapor E-Juice

3Rutez

Well, I guess it's time to leave my b&m juices alone and move to online juice. I've been off analogs since November of last year and really injoyed the camel crush menthol. I liked the cool strong menthol taste. Just need to find a good cold menthol. Might even start dropping my nic since (from my understanding) nicotine gives a TH and can mess with flavor. I see alot of veteran vapers use 6 or 12 mg nicotine in their flavors especially thoes using RBA and RDA's. And since i got my Kayfun i have noticed a difference in flavor than with my Iclear 30S. More play time and listening to the wife complain that im spending too much. Shoot, It's cheaper than analogs.. :D Online orders here i come.. Lol..

Eaglewatchr sent you a PM about adding Tobacco flavor. For anyone else looking for Tobacco flavors in my line. I will be adding it as an option to my line. That way any flavor I offer can become a tobacco flavor. Right now I can only offer Turkish & American blend and the Traditional M-Red flavors. Just leave a comment on your order when adding the Boost option that you would like Tobacco and which of these two you would like. I'm working on my own blend of Tobacco flavors to come up with a unique blend. With copyrights and all I would rather do my own mix that I can call my own.

Eaglewatchr sent you a PM about adding Tobacco flavor. For anyone else looking for Tobacco flavors in my line. I will be adding it as an option to my line. That way any flavor I offer can become a tobacco flavor. Right now I can only offer Turkish & American blend and the Traditional M-Red flavors. Just leave a comment on your order when adding the Boost option that you would like Tobacco and which of these two you would like. I'm working on my own blend of Tobacco flavors to come up with a unique blend. With copyrights and all I would rather do my own mix that I can call my own.

I started vapping to get away from "Tobacco" and have just the menthol cool fresh flavor. The menthol i use has no tobacco flavor in it. But i like that cool or cold menthol and at 24mg it doesnt really have a TH but my b&m's fruit flavors are faint and a TH from heck at 24mg. I didnt realize that nicotine plays a factor on TH and possibly reduce flavor.

I havent tried my b&m's fruit flavors at a lower nic yet. I dont think they actually taste theirs. I believe you do and have taste testers and if you dont like it you keep working at it to get it right. I know i will order from you again. Just have to figure out a happy medium with flavor, nic, pg/vg, etc..

Trial and error.. :D

Chamomile....with a little bit of sweetener..Tastes just like my chamomile tea. Sooooo daggum good. I found my bedtime vape :)

Is that the Simply Chamomile? Try the Cinnamon Chamomile. No sweetener required. It's my all-time favorite to drip. My 30ml is down to the last drops. I will need to re-up soon. I treat it like an expensive wine, just vape a little here and there.

Is that the Simply Chamomile? Try the Cinnamon Chamomile. No sweetener required. It's my all-time favorite to drip. My 30ml is down to the last drops. I will need to re-up soon. I treat it like an expensive wine, just vape a little here and there.

Wish I had your restraint Rutez! The ONLY reason I have ANY of Comps flavors left is because I left a couple at home this week.

Hi, my name is Josh. And I'm addicted to Fadoravapor E-Liquids!

:D

Description please ...

Mix up a nice real Margatita, and inhale it. Lol

I'm using it on my Nimbus RDA and the juice is mixed at 20pg/80vg and 4mg nic. And its holding such a great flavor! If you put this in a kpt2 or davide at 50/50 with a higher nic, it'd be even more flavorful I bet!

The best way I can describe it is: its got a lemony taste with a little bite that simulates the alcohol of a real margarita. Vaping it with eyes closed, it reminds me of a summer evening after having done a day of yardwork and just relaxing. It makes more sense in my head. Having trouble putting it into words.

Just get some! You'll know what I'm talking about!

This one captures a summer essence and kindles fond summer evening memories!

Well, I recieved my Fadora Grape today and wow. Very nice. I recieved Grape at 60/40 18mg and a sample of Grape 30/70 18mg both have great flavor kinda like Grape Shasta soda, might stand to have 1 or 2 more flavor shots to get to maybe a Grape Juice flavor. Vapor production is very good at 1.3 ohms on my Kayfun Lite Plus on my Nemesis mod. The 18mg nic isn't like other Grape I have tried. The Throat Hit isn't really there. Very smoith weather it's mouth to lung or straight lung hits. Hey, My first review. Probably not very good but, It's what i got. :D

Edited by Eaglewtchr

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines