What coils fit what?

Those are nice. Are they mini KPT2s? I noticed you can use your own drip tips too. NICE!

Those are Davide Minis. I have 8 of them too, but they are in a drawer only used for those "every once in a while flavors". Once I started using the KPT2 I haven't looked back. Everyone likes something different, but at this point the KPT 2 rules the roost. A month from now who knows. I also am noticing I am going through a LOT less coils than when I used the Mini Davides. I would start to get a burned taste after 2-3 tanks of Endless Summer in my Davide Minis and now with the KPT2, even with .5ml higher capacity, I am on my 7th tank of Endless Summer. Matter of fact, since I got in my other 4 KPT2s I haven't changed a coil since the first fill up.

I am convinced from capacity, ease of filling, and overall sturdiness and engineering the KPT2 is the best tank I have used to date. I wish my wife would take the Davide Minis and start using them but she is married to the T3S so I have to keep her a separate batch of coils. But then again, I still have to fill her tanks for here and the Davide Minis are a PAIN to fill. I used them for months and never got used to it. My getting over filling them is what made me grab my KPT2 and start using it again, and once I did, I realized that was the move.

Those are Davide Minis. I have 8 of them too, but they are in a drawer only used for those "every once in a while flavors". Once I started using the KPT2 I haven't looked back. Everyone likes something different, but at this point the KPT 2 rules the roost. A month from now who knows. I also am noticing I am going through a LOT less coils than when I used the Mini Davides. I would start to get a burned taste after 2-3 tanks of Endless Summer in my Davide Minis and now with the KPT2, even with .5ml higher capacity, I am on my 7th tank of Endless Summer. Matter of fact, since I got in my other 4 KPT2s I haven't changed a coil since the first fill up.

I am convinced from capacity, ease of filling, and overall sturdiness and engineering the KPT2 is the best tank I have used to date. I wish my wife would take the Davide Minis and start using them but she is married to the T3S so I have to keep her a separate batch of coils. But then again, I still have to fill her tanks for here and the Davide Minis are a PAIN to fill. I used them for months and never got used to it. My getting over filling them is what made me grab my KPT2 and start using it again, and once I did, I realized that was the move.

What makes you prefer the KPT2 over the mini KPT2?

The mini is tiny, and one of the lower capacity tanks on the market. It holds less than CE4s which I always thought were tiny and is a full 1ml less then the T3S or the KPT 2. With the Davide Mini it holds 2ml but is NOWHERE near as sturdily built as the KPT2. I loved them for a long time but quickly developed the opinion the KPT 2 is a far superior product when it comes to filling, sturdiness, and how well they are designed.

Not sure the answer to your question, but at this point all I would buy would be KPT coils. They work in everything but T3S and MT3S. There is absolutely no reason to ever buy "Evod" coils imo.

I think I finally got the picture. I just got these because they owed me and they were free. Now if they really wanted to do the right thing they would send me Kager EVOD coils since I ordered Kager EVOD kits.

In fairness the Mini KPT 2 could be awesome, but I hate the "filling my and my wifes" tanks every night ritual and the extra 4-5ml in the tanks in our cases means I can do it every other night instead of every night.

The mini is tiny, and one of the lower capacity tanks on the market. It holds less than CE4s which I always thought were tiny and is a full 1ml less then the T3S or the KPT 2. With the Davide Mini it holds 2ml but is NOWHERE near as sturdily built as the KPT2. I loved them for a long time but quickly developed the opinion the KPT 2 is a far superior product when it comes to filling, sturdiness, and how well they are designed.

Can you use your own drip tips with the KPT2 and the mini KPT2?

I just have to second bcarter's post on muni davide vs PT2. After a couple of months of using both the mini daviide has fallen out of favor ONLY because it's more trouble to fill. It performs excellently, it's just that I get lazy and I don't always want to transfer the juice to a needle tip bottle. Without a needle tip it's a juice waster.

I know, pretty nit picky but the KPT wins out just slightly

Show me how? Here's what I do..

Invert tank. Tip at precise angle. Jam tip in vicinity of tiny hole. Squeeze gently. Clean up mess.

:)

Invert tank. Wipe excess juice from around the teeny, tiny little holes to clean it. Drip one drop just slightly to the side of the hole and let it slide through so it creates a trail. Drip another, wait, drip another and then touch the tip of the dripper to the side and drip faster until it's filled. Easy. Dab excess liquid when done, there's usually not much. :)

Invert tank. Wipe excess juice from around the teeny, tiny little holes to clean it. Drip one drop just slightly to the side of the hole and let it slide through so it creates a trail. Drip another, wait, drip another and then touch the tip of the dripper to the side and drip faster until it's filled. Easy. Dab excess liquid when done, there's usually not much. :)

See, ladies and gentlemen. That's why they pay her the big bucks. Sheer brilliance in it's finesse.

Are you saying I should drop techniques like "jam tip", lol

The "jam tip" technique has its own unique brand of "get 'er done-ness" but it's a bit more messy for me. Lol

As for the so-called 'big bucks'? I want a raise, dammit! So far I haven't seen one cent come in but lots of 'em coing out. :lol:

Edited by Tameiki

Ok, I'll drop the hamfisted vape techniques and give it a shot. I can be Zen too

As for the raise, you may not see it in actual $$ but what goes around, comes around, dear.

See? You got me gettting all philisophical now....

*puts down hamfists* :)

KPT mini 2 is still only 1.5 ml, whereas the mini-Davide larger than an evod, as opposed to being smaller than an evod, I believe.

^^ What he said. I got them not realizing they were only 2.5 ml on the original minis, and 1.5 on the mini 2s....so I use them for BARELY used flavors or small samples. But I agree about the sturdiness of the KPT2.

You could get one of those precision fill bottles, with the needle nose tip? My first vape dudes order, I just asked that they be put in bottles not as stiff as their normal 10 ml bottles, and they sent me three of those (one for each flavor I ordered) free, which surprised me. I just wanted them maybe to work the bottles a bit so they weren't so stiff to squeeze. But I gave hubby the precision fill bottles for his carto/tanks, and had him work the bottles for me to loosen them up.

If in the next month or so I am still on the KPT 2 train, I will most likely sell my Davide Minis in classifieds. I like them but not as much as the KPT2 and even though there are ways to fill them without wasting much liquids it is still a pain in the *** to do every night, imho.

If in the next month or so I am still on the KPT 2 train, I will most likely sell my Davide Minis in classifieds. I like them but not as much as the KPT2 and even though there are ways to fill them without wasting much liquids it is still a pain in the *** to do every night, imho.

Between Tam and I, those are sold, love my KPTs but the mini davide vapes fabulously!