What coils fit what?

OK yall, please have patience with me because I know this question has been asked and talked about a hundred times but I am still finding it somewhat confusing. What coils fit what? If I remember correctly EVOD coils (BCC) should fit KPT. Does that include all sizes? The coils from my regular KPT do not fit in my EVODs. Is it true that if it fits down the center of the hole then it works for that unit? Also, are my EVOD coils suppose to work with the mini Davide? Does it matter if it is just a EVOD or a BCC EVOD? I am having a terrible time trying to get the coils I have to work. They work in some but do not work in others. They fit in some but do not fit in others. The 2 different types I am working with are the ones for my Regular size KPT and the ones for my BCC EVODs. Do I need to buy some special for the mini Davide? Any help will surly be appreciated.

How long ago did you get those coils? They are now manufactured so that Kanger Pro Tanks (including original, 2 and minis), Evods, the Kanger Unitank, and I think the Pro Tank 2.5 or 2 S (or whatever they are calling it) and Pro Tank 3, which I've only heard about, not seen for sale anywhere, I don't think, and Anyvape Davide (and the mini version) all take the same coil. There is another tank glass tank - DBox, it's bigger than the KPTs or the Davides, and can take the Kanger coil as well. As for other coils, I know there are other clearomizers that you can interchange the coils with, but I don't know what they are.

Now, if you have an evod, and the coil has the shorter stem on it instead of the longer stem like the Pro Tank ones, it will not work in the Pro Techs. It was made before the change over, and the stem is too short to work in the larger tanks of the Pro Tanks.

How long ago did you get those coils? They are now manufactured so that Kanger Pro Tanks (including original, 2 and minis), Evods, the Kanger Unitank, and I think the Pro Tank 2.5 or 2 S (or whatever they are calling it) and Pro Tank 3, which I've only heard about, not seen for sale anywhere, I don't think, and Anyvape Davide (and the mini version) all take the same coil. There is another tank glass tank - DBox, it's bigger than the KPTs or the Davides, and can take the Kanger coil as well. As for other coils, I know there are other clearomizers that you can interchange the coils with, but I don't know what they are.

Now, if you have an evod, and the coil has the shorter stem on it instead of the longer stem like the Pro Tank ones, it will not work in the Pro Techs. It was made before the change over, and the stem is too short to work in the larger tanks of the Pro Tanks.

Well, I just got the coils about 3 weeks ago when I got my kits but there is no telling how old the coils were that I bought. I believe that may be the problem though because they are shorter then the KPT coils. They are also bigger around then the KPT coils. That is why some will fit and some wont. Some are too big around to fit in the center pipe.

The old EVOD coils worked in the Pro Tank. I don't think they're sold anymore (unless the vendor has the old ones and are getting rid of their stock). The coils for the T3S work in the Pro Tank, Pro Tank 2, Davide and Davide mini as do the regular Pro Tank coils.

Tam I may be wrong but I believe the T3S coils do not work with KPT. Kanger went to a universal coil all except the T3, MT3S and T3S.

My wife used T3S only and the coils are visibly different that my KPT coils which also work with Evod, Davide, and Davide mini.

Tam I may be wrong but I believe the T3S coils do not work with KPT. Kanger went to a universal coil all except the T3, MT3S and T3S.

My wife used T3S only and the coils are visibly different that my KPT coils which also work with Evod, Davide, and Davide mini.

They used to did, B. I got a bunch of them and they worked just fine in my KPT. They keep fiddling with these things so I'm not sure if the "new and improved" versions still work in them or not anymore though...

Oops. The T3S coils fit the Vision Victory, not the KPTs. Sorry. My mistake.

Except when it's not and I'm right. Even when I'm wrong I'm RIGHT! *throws temper tantrum*

Wait. Wrong thread... *sighs*

That's really weird, because with DBox Puritank that I mentioned earlier, it says (and Eric at DV tested) that it takes not only the PT coils, but the T3S and the MT3 coils as well, even though it was manufactured specifically to use the PT coils.

OK, just so I have it straight. As long as my vendor does not send me old stock she is trying to get rid of and I do get the NEW EVOD coils they will work in the Pro Tank, Pro Tank 2, Mini Pro Tank 2, Davide and Davide mini. And the regular Pro Tank coils also fit all the above. I think that is what happened. I bought 2 EVOD kits that were ON SALE with 5 extra coils thrown in each one. I think I bought old stock. I wish my mother would have never taught me to bargain hunt, it gets me in the most terrible fixes and in the long run I'm not saving any money at all. :wallbash:

On true KPT coils, the resistance is etched in white at the base of the coil. It is hard to see but holding it next to a light helps a lot.

Thanks for the tip but I already knew that, B. I was just kidding. :)

I received the replacements today for the ones that did not work in the kit. They are all very short not long like the ones I bought from Brian for my KPT. The box says 5 Cartomizer EVOD coil heads. So, I guess from what I have the short ones will (maybe) work in the EVODs and the long ones will work on the KPT. Will my Davide need the long one too?

After and hour of squinting, through bifocals, I blurted a mighty "F" it and threw about 20 coils in the trash.

su6e7age.jpg

No longer an issue!

Those are nice. Are they mini KPT2s? I noticed you can use your own drip tips too. NICE!

I received the replacements today for the ones that did not work in the kit. They are all very short not long like the ones I bought from Brian for my KPT. The box says 5 Cartomizer EVOD coil heads. So, I guess from what I have the short ones will (maybe) work in the EVODs and the long ones will work on the KPT. Will my Davide need the long one too?

Not sure the answer to your question, but at this point all I would buy would be KPT coils. They work in everything but T3S and MT3S. There is absolutely no reason to ever buy "Evod" coils imo.