Why tobacco ?

Please no one take offense to this post, I'm merely curious that's all. So people quit analogs which Is great, but what I don't understand is why so many of you still choose the tobacco flavoring as your all day vape.. So why vape what you got away from?

Most people smoked because they liked the taste and the nic.

Vaping a tobacco flavored juice gives you the satisfaction of the flavor with out all of the carcinogens that are detrimental to your health.

I vape both tobacco based flavors and non tobacco flavors... it is just a matter of taste.

I started with tobacco flavorings because it got me away from the analogs - but I made sure there was enough flavor that I preferred the juice to the analogs. Then I branched out. Now, I THINK, I'm at about 50/50 of tobacco and non-tobacco. But it's the flavors that draw me in.

And I vary every day....I think I'm weird like that.

The tobacco flavoring in my vape tastes much better than my old ciggies.

Which I can understand.. I use to roll my own cigs huge taste difference .. I hear about bobas bounty all the time and I think I want to try it, I'm just wondering if it will veer me towards smoking analogs again.

People smell better, save money, regain taste and smelling abilities and are exponentially healthier. It's all a matter of taste. That being said, I only have one tobacco juice at the moment and it's only on occasion. I prefer the fruity flavors.

I am completely off tobacco flavors. I dont enjoy them anymore. My wife vapes like 80% tobacco flavors. She just likes the flavor just like any other flavor.

To each his own :)

Edited by Bebop12

Yeah like people pretty much said... People started with real tobacco, in some cases a long time ago. So naturally they would start with that flavor. Not only that but I can imagine some people might not want to walk around saying they're smoking fruity flavors after smoking tobacco for 20 years

I tried to replicate the Marlboro Virginia blends that I was smoking. When I realized it was a lost cause I just got away from tobacco altogether. Some people never want to get away from it and that's cool too. I just can't do it if it's not exactly like what I was smoking.

Almost every vaper I know started his e-cig adventure with tobacco flavors. It's very hard to quit smoking and you want to be comfortable when you make that change. I don't think that tobacco flavors tastes like a normal cigarette it's just the idea. For example, I used to smoke Blue Dunhill and guess what was my first e-cig flavor search? Exactly, Dunhill :))

• 4 weeks later...

I love the flavors but one of the reasons I vape is to enjoy the freedom I lost as a smoker! I vape Pineapple Express and Eat a Peach in the morning and move to Strwberry Kiss later but at night I sometimes like to sit back with a nice Single Malt Scotch and vape a tobacco flavor (SWANK Classic Blend)!