Menthol e liquid

No e-liquid is going to taste exactly like an analog (cigarette). After you go trying a bunch looking for a cig replacement you'll find that you start to prefer other flavors instead. If you're like a lot of us you'll give up the tobacco flavors pretty quickly and can't stand them anymore. :)

Why not give a few of these different flavors a try now and save yourself some time and money? :D

I tell you, I have tried a lot of different flavors of E-Juice, but have yet to find one that really tastes like a good analog cigarette. I smoked Salem for years and switched to Generic Menthol when they got too expensive. Then started to roll my own. But that is in the past.

Everyone's taste is different, what I like you may not, and what you like I may not. SO---- what I did was to buy a analog flavor and mixed in a straight menthol flavor 50-50. I can live with it. I have been vaping for about a year now and think it is about time to get away from tobacco flavor. SO it is time to get my fingers wet doing DIY.

Not too wild about the thought of Watermelon, LOL :horse: .

No e-liquid is going to taste exactly like an analog (cigarette). After you go trying a bunch looking for a cig replacement you'll find that you start to prefer other flavors instead. If you're like a lot of us you'll give up the tobacco flavors pretty quickly and can't stand them anymore. :)

Why not give a few of these different flavors a try now and save yourself some time and money? :D

It took me about 2 months and I couldnt stand the thought of the taste of tobacco, but in those first couple months I searched and searched lol. I found Sweet-Vapes tobacco lineup was the closest I could find, but be careful how much you buy. I gave away 120ml of mine after I realized I needed the nicotine, not the tobacco flavor.

Now my starting lineup in no particular order is:

Unicorn Blood

Zombified

Endless Summer

Dragons Tear

Apple Cinanna

I have smoked a cigarette before that was my Mom's go figure - Virginia Slim Menthol to be exact.

Are the e-cigarette's menthol flavor the same?

I would love to try a new experience with vaping similar.

You know that's really weird for me, I was a big menthol cig smoker and when I went to the e cig. You know was trying out all these flavors at a local store and I tryed the tobacco flavors and didn't care to much for them instead went with menthol and fruit flavors.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to smoke Camels (just saying that still makes my mouth water, lol), non-menthol. I rarely smoked menthols. Oddly enough, one of my first 2 flavors (not including flavors I settled on when I had little choice at first, such as a loaner from a friend) was a menthol. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that a nipper of mint shnaps is what I sip when I'm bummed out in winter... who knows.

Anyway... From what I remember of analog menthols, the menthol vape is definitely sweater. Even the over bearing, tore my sinuses from my skull, extra menthol that I sampled still had sweetness to it.

Extra menthol... LoL, it was like if Altoids made a cigarette! A minty punch to the face!

I personally don't like menthol just for what it is and what the menthol crystals do to your body. I didn't see a need for adding it to something that is supposed to be a heather choice. I came up with a blend of mint flavors that was very close to a menthol flavor. I sold menthol in my B&M but most of the converted menthol smokers chose my mint mix. My wife was a menthol smoker so I had her to test it on till I got it just right.

I personally don't like menthol just for what it is and what the menthol crystals do to your body. I didn't see a need for adding it to something that is supposed to be a heather choice. I came up with a blend of mint flavors that was very close to a menthol flavor. I sold menthol in my B&M but most of the converted menthol smokers chose my mint mix. My wife was a menthol smoker so I had her to test it on till I got it just right.

You know whats funny. I haven't used menthol in a while I don't really care for it anymore and that's weird. What would be some good mint ones to try out?

You know whats funny. I haven't used menthol in a while I don't really care for it anymore and that's weird. What would be some good mint ones to try out?

Peppermint from EC Blends. No extra flavor shot needed. I mix a little fruit flavor to smoooooth it out so it's not too sharp. The blueberry is doing it for me these days but I've also tried Strawberry Fields from Vape Dudes, Pineapple Express from JVapes, and blackberry from EC Blends as a mixer. They all taste really good with the peppermint. :)

Yeah I'm going to start diy when income tax gets here. Where would the best place to buy all my stuff?.

I have been using Wizard Labs they have everything you need at good prices. I get my mixing bottles from Specialty Bottle, I prefer glass as it don't soak up flavorings like plastic will. I use the 30ml bottles with droppers for base liquids and the Dram Bottles.with droppers for my flavorings, I also have some larger plastic bottles I got from Hobbie Lobby that I use for what I mix up for my use in 50ml 150ml 200ml sizes.

• 3 weeks later...