Joyetech ECA - eVic changeable atomizer

Anybody else have one? Tips? Tricks? I picked one up today, and got a new black body for Evie, saw this different looking tank and the salesgirl says "it's leakproof" I said "you sure about that?" totally new design, I haven't seen anything like it, and so far it doesn't leak....but can't get a good vape out of it yet....so HELP!

Is the hole at the bottom of the tank big enough to let juice through to the coil? My local B&M sells these and the owner loves them.

I'm still not sure about this unit, played with it all night, still like sucking a shake thru a cocktail straw! Better draw on an ego batt, as my evic battery died, so I threw it on a batt, and got a better draw, but that makes no sense, as airflow starts on top io the bottom like most. Hasn't leaked outside the canister yet!

I'm sorry, I forgot google is down due to the federal shutdown.......

http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=140

Don't consider this a reco, it isnt ...yet! But a nice add for an evic owner, and completely different design than bottom air flow, but very tight, great vapor and flavor. Even the sound is different, sounds like a small jet or a hair dryer! Make sure to buy the new top cap, the old one tapers in, the new one is straight, and lines up with the ECA perfect. And Evie is so sexy in black!

Edited by Aquatroy

I currently have the eVic with a Vivi Nova tank. It has been working well, but I am always looking to mix and match. I want a 2nd tank anyway, as I have 2 flavors I vape all the time.

I currently have the eVic with a Vivi Nova tank. It has been working well, but I am always looking to mix and match. I want a 2nd tank anyway, as I have 2 flavors I vape all the time.

Then you might like it...I don't. The draw is way to tight! Gotta suck harder than a ten dollar hooker at a Shriner convention! And it doesn't leak on the outside, but it does inside...seems messy. But slick visually, but that's nt good enough to drive it daily

Then you might like it...I don't. The draw is way to tight! Gotta suck harder than a ten dollar hooker at a Shriner convention! And it doesn't leak on the outside, but it does inside...seems messy. But slick visually, but that's nt good enough to drive it daily

Since we both live in Denver what b&m is that at

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines