Getting burned out on juice.

Grant951

Once in a great while I will vape one flavor all day, but that's rare

I usually will switch out flavors 2 - 4 per day.

Sometimes I will retire a flavor for a week or more. It's always nice to come back to a flavor after a week or more off.

What they said. I try to have at least 5 or 7 different juices in the stable. My all time favorite juice, the one I have like 60 ml of I cant stand right now. I think I vaped it too much. But with so many to switch to I can give it a month off and then try it again. I liked it once I will probably like it again.

Sheepdog you described it perfectly. That is exactly the cycle I experience. Taste gets old, put it to the side, grab it in a few days and it tastes good again. My exact affair with Strawberry Fields. I am waiting on my Fuzion flavors to do it to me, I can't seem to put em down.

• 5 months later...

I used to have that a lot in the beginning

But now keeping many flavors in the rotation

and leaning to give my fav's a break for a few days or more after I have had in rotation for a few days

helps a lot

dripping in RDA helps that a lot

also I have found since dripping I can have some dissert type flavs I enjoy for an hour or 2 maybe only a couple times a week

Yes there are still flavs I enjoy for 10-15 ml and I am done with it

and that's fine that's why when I try new juice I tend to get the 10-15 ml size

But my fav's stay great as I reorder them

• 3 weeks later...

This may sound strange, but not only do I have to rotate many flavors throughout the day, I vape unflavored in between as well. Have you ever vaped unflavored, plain nic juice? It's boring but, surprisingly, after vaping it for a few minutes, the others that are flavored really pop once again.