18650 batteries

Ok I couldnt find anything on this. I like to keep a couple 18650 batteries in my case and got a little plastic case to put them in. Thing is, they fit a whole lot better in the carry case without them being in the plastic battery case. Is there anything wrong with keeping them in my carry case loose, and able to touch one another, rub contacts, etc...?

I'm just gonna keep one in my case. It makes sense when they last like 2-3 days. I just put the one on the charger I popped in Saturday morning. 2 in the case is overkill.

Hmmmm? I carry 4-18650s with me everyday.....Maybe I vape too much???? Nah, never. ;)

Well in fairness I used my spinner a lot at the lake Sat night - Monday because with a mason jar in one hand and a Bubba Mug makers and coke in another its hard to not have a lanyard. I did manage to jump off the top deck of a friends boat about 30 feet down and landed on a kayak. Forehead and ego are bruised.

Well I worked till 5 Saturday but got to the cove in time to watch the entire Vol football game and we are always closed on Monday and Labor Day so its always a big weekend. Had to be in at 10:30 today hurting but finished off the best month in both Buick and GMC since starting there 9 years ago.