seeking juice with best throat hit?

Not for nothing here, Nic level, PG/VG ratio has A LOT to do with throaf hit. The Nic And the PG are what causes it. And when you steep your juice, sometimes the Nic level will fall off slighty.

BTW there is NO BEST of anything. Only to yourself. It's ALL subjective! Your taste, your style, your device. Just my 2 cents!

It seems like you guys have a hard time understanding the reason for the topic. Instead of wasting your time replying to a topic that irritates you, just move on. Either that or you can be the "fun and helpful" people you say you are and just write a couple of Flavors and Brands that IN YOUR OPINION (assuming you have one) have a GOOD throat hit IN YOUR OPINION. Even the subjective ones that proved a more profound throat hit, once again IN YOUR OPINION. Not thee best or Greatest of All Time. Just flavors with a good TH if you know any. If you never use flavored e juice then move on. If she wanted to know WHAT CAUSES THROAT HIT? your cool replies would win. You would be the winner on the ecig forum! But that's not the topic. Respect the topic. She asked about some flavors that had a good throat hit that maybe she could try out. Thats exactly what I asked. I've been VAPING for 6 years when it cost 300 for the best e cig. And even then if someone asked me which of the 4 flavors available had the best throat hit, I could tell them. I knew what it meant. And it didn't mean "explain what causes throat hit". It means what it means. What flavor? If someone wanted to know what causes throat hit, they would go to the billion "What Causes Throat Hit" topics on this and other sites. Just want to educate you on the topic of "Topics". It's seems you and your buddy from August are having a hard time understanding this elementary a topic. Edited by XrisM

I promise that if anyone asks me if they knew anyone that can explain to them the primitive version of what caused throat hit in a vape mod, I will surely without hesitation steer them in the direction of those VAPING mad men Joshua b and Aquatroy. And I will be sure to remind them not to irritate and confuse you two Adonis's of the apv with any questions in regards to the difficult subject of Flavors and Brands.

I'm truly sorry that we don't measure up to your ivory tower, elitist, psuedo-intellectual level. I never realized we were in the presence of THE vaping god-father. With that much brain, doesn't your head feel heavy? So glad I don't have that problem. I'm so happy to breathe the same air as someone as great as you! Please have mercy on us poor uneducated serfs!

I'm truly sorry that we don't measure up to your ivory tower, elitist, psuedo-intellectual level. I never realized we were in the presence of THE vaping god-father. With that much brain, doesn't your head feel heavy? So glad I don't have that problem. I'm so happy to breathe the same air as someone as great as you! Please have mercy on us poor uneducated serfs!

In the words of a great movie "we're not worthy, we're not worthy, we're not worthy."

Anyone have opinions on a certain juice they find gives a really good throat hit? And what would be the ratio? Still learnin! Thanks in advance!

It is amazing that the initial post never asked about FLAVOR. It is asking about RATIO to look for. To me, they were asking for VG/PG/Nic levels.

RTFOM