Vape night

Id same same flavor different vender most vape shops carry the same thing around here idk around were u guys are I think we all take turns picking a flavor to try once a month next month ill go pick a flavor and u guys go buy it and so on and so on. What do u think

Personally to have a decent sample size to compare I think we should pick a vendor each month, all order a small sample bottle, try it and compare notes. I also think this should be flavors everyone, or most everyone, have not tried before. Just my two cents. Flavors being as subjective as they are it would be an unfair comparison to have everyone buy the same flavor from different vendors since there is such a huge difference in quality.

Personally to have a decent sample size to compare I think we should pick a vendor each month, all order a small sample bottle, try it and compare notes. I also think this should be flavors everyone, or most everyone, have not tried before. Just my two cents. Flavors being as subjective as they are it would be an unfair comparison to have everyone buy the same flavor from different vendors since there is such a huge difference in quality.

ya that sounds good ive never ordered online shop well all have to pick a vender any ideas?

i like:

the vapor room

johnsons creek

puresmoker

fuzionvapors

greenmane

and there are a few more i want to try but the highest on my list right now is fusion vapes. i want to try their unicorn blood and their dragons breath. EC blends supposedly has a great dragon line... so i would be alright with them too. :)

i like:

the vapor room

johnsons creek

puresmoker

fuzionvapors

greenmane

and there are a few more i want to try but the highest on my list right now is fusion vapes. i want to try their unicorn blood and their dragons breath. EC blends supposedly has a great dragon line... so i would be alright with them too. :)

I havent tried any of those, so I would be game for any of the above to start. Would be nice to have at least 10-12 participating at least

How about we each reccomend something that we havent tried but maybe heard about or found that looks promising

Ive been wanting to try Fuzion vapes....

Edit: Fuzion with a "Z"

Edited by Bebop12

yeah definitely. :) im going to be ordering from Fuzion this next week. does anyone care whether we do a dragonfruit or not? if you guys dont want to im gonna just buy it for my own personal curiosity. and i need to find a damn cream!

find me a cream too dude

Lets get this ball rolling what flavor are u guys and gals nominating and company ?as for my vanilla custard from vapor room. Dead line aug 15, 2013 for your nominations

Edited by tapout