Drinks while vaping

While vaping, how often do you guys drink, and what? Not alcohol, just regular drinking. I haven't been drinking while vaping and my mouth gets this weird taste.

Main point, do you guys find having a drink on hand necessary when you vape, and if so, is there a 'best' drink for vaping?

I've seen numerous posts about dehydration, dry mouth, over the past couple of years, but I have never experienced that side affect.

brat! :harhar:

I miss one bottle of water I cant taste anything the next day! its not fair~ I have to drink 5 16 oz bottle of water a day no less or I wont be able to takes my juice !

Edited by Christie

Me too Christie. I never drank water before I started vaping. I drank Diet Dr Pepper all day and night. Now I have a rule that at work I drink water and at home I drink my sodas. On the lake, of course, I drink whiskey.

Me too Christie. I never drank water before I started vaping. I drank Diet Dr Pepper all day and night. Now I have a rule that at work I drink water and at home I drink my sodas. On the lake, of course, I drink whiskey.

Yeah me either I was a tea and coffee girl . I dont drink much soda anymore it seems as soon as I quit smoking I dont like the taste of it anymore . it had a weird chemical taste to me any more. I went and tried RC PEPSI AND COKE its the same with all of them .I dont know why ? weird huh?

Oh I still love my DDPs, I just have had to start drinking water. I smoked light analogs, about a pack and a half to 2 packs a day but I am taking in a lot more nicotine now than before and I had some dehydration issues at first. Vaping 2-3ml of 24mg liquid is roughly the equivalent of 3 packs of full flavors I think.

You know what I have noticed? I'm hungry more often. I mean, I know nicotine is an appetite suppressant. I'm getting the same or more nicotine the. I used to when I smoked analogs. I suppose maybe its that's I stick to food flavors and that jumps my tummy into action? *shrugs*

All I know about drinks is I seem to be drinking more Juices that sort of match the flavors of my vapes or compliment at least.

I've seen numerous posts about dehydration, dry mouth, over the past couple of years, but I have never experienced that side affect.

It's ALMOST an expected side effect. Both PG and VG are dessicants, so they dry you out. So if you vape before going to bed, it's expected to wake up with cotton mouth. I did before, but it's gotten worse since I started vaping. My fluid consumption outstrips even my youngest son now, which of course, runs right through me. I thought of starting to drink things like Gatorade, but as far as I know, it's just eliminate water from where it's exposed to, not like what you lose through a sweating or vomiting session - electrolytes.

Not to be crude, but too much water, well, makes it come back up with me, so I generally have to alternate between water and diet soda, and yeah, the water here tastes pretty terrible, and I just CAN'T see plunking down money on bottled water, so generally, soda wins out, lol.

What kind of flavors go good with coffee? I can't stand fruity flavors with my coffee in the morning, they taste horrible. And I don't really like any tobacco flavors anymore. Suggestions?

I do not like coffee or coffee flavors but wouldnt it stand to reason that a coffee flavor would go good with coffee?

What kind of flavors go good with coffee? I can't stand fruity flavors with my coffee in the morning, they taste horrible. And I don't really like any tobacco flavors anymore. Suggestions?

What types of tobacco flavors are you referring to? For me, my juices have to go good with coffee in the morning, water throughout the day, and either a tumbler of whiskey or beer at night. As you can imagine, their aren't a whole lot of juices that fit that bill lol.

What i've found i really enjoy vaping in the morning with my coffee are vanilla or caramel type flavors. A good RY4 goes great with a venti vanilla latte in the morning. It also tastes outstanding with beer.

RY4, 555, BB, and a few other bakery type flavors. But ry4 and 555 are both tobacco type flavors that mix in other sweet tones to kind of even it out.

I used to think I had to have tobacco to go with whiskey and other beverages I regularly partake in, but lately, I have found Strawberry Fields to fit the bill 100%. Not sure about it and Coffee, but it goes great with Makers Mark. Experimented in great detail over the last month or so, and havent wanted tobacco at all in that time frame. I had 4 30ml bottles of my tobacco of choice and have now used 3 of them to convert people to vaping with a 100% success rate so far lol.

Oddly enough i find coffee vapes conflict with real coffee so I have found bakery flavors to be the best with coffee. Cinnamon roll, banana bread, anything creamy, vanillas etc all good coffee vapes.

Edited by Bebop12