Medic juices contest!

IMEDICx90

i love contest in case you all can't tell. Appreciate the opportunity to have some fun ImedicX90 and look forward to sampling your creation. I have also found you to be helpful in answering my wick and wire questions as weil as other questions i have asked in the forum. Cograts to the other winners. Again thank you for giveing so much to the vape community. I will pm my juice ratio and the home sweet home info.

:animier::thumbsup:

Mine has not arrived yet Spydre - it may come this week, Imedic had a lot going on and I had planned to let it steep anyways before I fire it up. But I will let you all know as soon as it is good to try. I am sure it will be great as I have seen others on forum talking about some they have sampled.

@ Imedic it is ok, you had lots going on during this contest. Vape mail is just as good today as it is tomorrow. So i get to continue to have something to look forward to down the road. If you lost my mailing address and the pg vg info just pm me and I will get it to you. Has it been steeping or you making it fresh today? I am looking forward to trying the juice out.

Someone be sure to review the jiffy java nut. Sounds like a winner.

I went through the 10 ml sampler in 3 days. Its very good. I only got 6mg but this juice carries a kick. I taste the coffee & nut on the inhale and the peanut butter after the exhale. Im waiting for payday on friday to order another 30 ml of this stuff. I think Medic has a winner on his hands.

I went through the 10 ml sampler in 3 days. Its very good. I only got 6mg but this juice carries a kick. I taste the coffee & nut on the inhale and the peanut butter after the exhale. Im waiting for payday on friday to order another 30 ml of this stuff. I think Medic has a winner on his hands.

It sounds great. Is it sweet?

hey jeff if your ordering 30ml just so your all aware i am going to Indiana this weekend for my wife's fathers memorial thing. We are planting a tree and burying his ashes so I cant make it until after that. :) but thank you jeff!

Teresa I have your juice made so if you will resend me your address so i can double check what i have written down i will get it in the mail tomorrow morning!