Medic juices contest!

IMEDICx90

Ok I have a few new juices. I need some names for them!!!

One is a peanut butter coffee with hazelnut.

One is a mint candy type.

And the last one is a fruit fusion. It has lots of fruits in it and its a very mellow vape.

So here is the contest! I need names so I am asking you guys to provide some suggestions. I will leave it open until 8/10/13 at 11:59pm est. The lucky winners will get a 10 ml sample of the juice they named!

Rules:

1.) you can post 4 names a day.

2.) if you post the same name as someone else, the post with the earliest time stamp gets it.

3.) keep them creative! And there are no restrictions on title just follow forum rules and no right infringement please! :)

I think that's it so happy vaping everyone I can't wait to see what your suggestions are!!!

I wondered what goes on in the VIip section...your humor kills me -so funny @ luv2vapedaily. Now that I looked back at the product names my cough-a-nut it also may sound a little raunnchy. I was trying to get the first part of coffee (coff) and add nut. Hope it does not sound like a male doctor visit.

this might not be my calling.

my humor kills you lol, better not be around me then. you would need stitches from laughing. but seriously i just tell it how it is. i dont usually censor my mouth. my wife says she cant take me anywhere because she never knows what comes out of my mouth.

my humor kills you lol, better not be around me then. you would need stitches from laughing. but seriously i just tell it how it is. i dont usually censor my mouth. my wife says she cant take me anywhere because she never knows what comes out of my mouth.

Maybe a pause a think before I speak button? I need one too sometimes

ALRIGHT!!! I HAVE DECIDED THE WINNERS!!!!

For the peanut butter coffee: JIFFY JAVA NUT

For the Mint: WINTER SWEET SPOT

For the Fruit: SMOOTH-E

all winners please PM me and let me know what ratio and nic content and your address and i will get it sent out to you as soon as my new nicotine comes in. :) unless your alright with a high VG and 15mg nicotine :)