Get a Free ecig

There is no free things in life.Usually they get your credit card info and before you know it they have taken you for a few hundred dollars.Use a prepaid debit card when dealing with an unknown vendor.

I have tried Njoys. They are where I first went after stopping tobacco. They were easy because they were as close as the nearest &-11 store. They did keep me off tobac while I learned about vaping.

But, knowing the little I know now I would never use them. They stink to me. I would still give them to smokers trying or wanting to quit but have no use for them now. The smells of Njoys are awful to me now. The taste is awful for me now also.

They are a great thing for those wanting to try a quit however. I keep a couple in my glove box to give out.

• 2 weeks later...

Odd. I went to do this tonight, and it tried to charge me for shipping ($3). Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but with 3 people in the family starting school next week....so I submitted an inquiry asking why I was going to be charged for shipping (I hadn't inputted my cc info yet), and I won't complete the order until they respond and assure me I DON'T have to pay for shipping.

Heard back from their customer service. The website still allows you to get the free e-cig, but they no longer cover shipping and handling. Well, I think it still allows you to get the free e-cig. The e-mail I got back said they are not doing the free offer anymore, but on the website, it still prompts you to enter the coupon code, and my total was ONLY that of shipping and handling, but I didn't put in the CC info, so I don't know if it would have come up with anything saying that it was no longer being offered when someone tries to complete the order.

Yeah, I said that at 1:54 yesterday, but jp said at three something today that the offer was still up, no cc required, etc. So I was just clarifying again, it's still asking for a credit card, and it's listing specifically that the purchaser is responsible for S&H in the product description, even if the NJOY King sample is free.

I got mine today.It is actually not a bad little ecig.Good vapor ,throat hit and the taste was not bad.If they could get them down to $3.00 or $4.00 they would be a good deal.They seem to still be under the assumption that a cartomiser full equals two packs of analogs and we all know that aint true.