Get a Free ecig

I got my free 1 on Monday and the joy was over in 30 minutes. dead or dud. I even kept it for extra day to make sure it really died and was not just a battery thing. but no it is truly dead. no way one equals a pack of smokes. I will give them a positive for looking and feeling like a real cigarette. I got the menthol strong and it did taste like menthol but I currently have vape mouth so do not want to say the flav was good or bad.

I had sold e-cigarettes for several years.If you want to open a e-cigarette shop,just contact me.I will do my best to help you.I can give you high-quality products with best prices.If you're interested,just contact me.

Um, since your post has nothing to do with the thread, it's spam. I don't think anyone said anything about opening up a shop in this thread, you should have made a separate post, so I'm ignoring it as of now.

I got my free 1 on Monday and the joy was over in 30 minutes. dead or dud. I even kept it for extra day to make sure it really died and was not just a battery thing. but no it is truly dead. no way one equals a pack of smokes. I will give them a positive for looking and feeling like a real cigarette. I got the menthol strong and it did taste like menthol but I currently have vape mouth so do not want to say the flav was good or bad.

Yeah, I read a couple of actual honest reviews, and said the battery life is two hours tops, depending on how much you vape from it, so not worth the cost of it to use as a smoking replacement. Even the Blu's don't cover the "one to two packs" per cartridge that they state. Especially since some of us, at some time, the cigarette burns just as much as we smoke from it.... but with vaping, there's no consumption unless we are USING it, so when we pick it up, we are apt to use it faster than tobacco would go, IMO. I think that may be why I smoked so much more (when I was alone) playing with my phone, or on the computer. If hubby was up or around, we shared the pack, so I didn't smoke AS MUCH. It spent just as much time burning in the ashtray as it did in my mouth - so I would light another one soon after because my nic fix wasn't met....and then the same. Except now, I'm doing the same thing while vaping lately - except it doesn't burn out, I just get more hits, and I'm actually taking in MORE nicotine than I was while smoking.

Um, since your post has nothing to do with the thread, it's spam. I don't think anyone said anything about opening up a shop in this thread, you should have made a separate post, so I'm ignoring it as of now.

Yeah, I read a couple of actual honest reviews, and said the battery life is two hours tops, depending on how much you vape from it, so not worth the cost of it to use as a smoking replacement. Even the Blu's don't cover the "one to two packs" per cartridge that they state. Especially since some of us, at some time, the cigarette burns just as much as we smoke from it.... but with vaping, there's no consumption unless we are USING it, so when we pick it up, we are apt to use it faster than tobacco would go, IMO. I think that may be why I smoked so much more (when I was alone) playing with my phone, or on the computer. If hubby was up or around, we shared the pack, so I didn't smoke AS MUCH. It spent just as much time burning in the ashtray as it did in my mouth - so I would light another one soon after because my nic fix wasn't met....and then the same. Except now, I'm doing the same thing while vaping lately - except it doesn't burn out, I just get more hits, and I'm actually taking in MORE nicotine than I was while smoking.

I guess you could always lower your nic level... I dropped to 6mg mainly now and didn't notice much of anything from the 12mg I was vaping.

I guess you could always lower your nic level... I dropped to 6mg mainly now and didn't notice much of anything from the 12mg I was vaping.

Dayvape, I'm planning on doing just that. The bottles I currently have are 18 nic, except for the honey wood that I just ordered at 15 nic, and hopefully this weekend, I'll be picking up my other flavors that I can pick up at the local B&M store at a 16 or 14 nic.

Yeah, my honey wood, which the last few days is my most frequent vape, with like four mls + per day, is a 15 nic rather than 18, plus it's 50/50 this time, rather than 25/75, so it tastes sooo much better.

Will dropping my nic level change the taste?

Yeah, my honey wood, which the last few days is my most frequent vape, with like four mls + per day, is a 15 nic rather than 18, plus it's 50/50 this time, rather than 25/75, so it tastes sooo much better.Will dropping my nic level change the taste?

Yes

Guess that explains the 'free'.