Anybody else besides me a Zombie fan?

I would have to say that a supressed .22 mag out of a rifle would be better than 5.56 or .308. Sure, there isnt much punch, but a .22 mag at close range with a rifle is enough to pierce the skull, with little more noise than a BB gun. Noise discipline will be the key to surviving more than sheer firepower. If you are quiet enough, they will neve know you are there.

As for the Walking Dead, I want more zombies and more nail-biting situations. While there will be issues with rogue groups and settlements, these will be fewer and further between. The one thing I have enjoyed about TWD is that the zombies, while dangerous, are now environmental, much like a group going to the arctic would have to deal with the cold on a daily basis. The zombies are always there, always dangerous and always act a certain way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, less than two hours to go 'til the season premier of The Walking Dead begins. It's called "30 Days Without an Accident". Everybody got your Zombie Hammer ready? 771352d1360734509-dont-play-my-emotions%

Edited by Rixter

Yeah what the hell is she?

Somehow I knew she was leading him back to be eaten....at first I thought food for a living couple.....but then I thought, and realized, wait, if he was alive, he'd be helping her hunt! Was that just his HEAD underneath that sack or whatever?

"I.M.H.O".. The zombie genre was exploited. I was a fan of the genre but just like Vampires
it can be overused. Not sure where I stand with it. The "New" stuff is semi-good, and the "Old" stuff is kinda

dated, Maybe someone can bring something new to the table, and I ll jump on the bandwagon again :)