Anybody else besides me a Zombie fan?

Zombie stuff never did anything for me till I started watching The Walking Dead on Netflix. I then blew through every episode they had and am now waiting for the next season. I dumped cable tv months ago so I'm dependent on Netflix to hook me up.

The best part about The Walking Dead series is that it's not so much the zombies that you have to watch out for as it is other survivors that want to take your stuff.

The Walking Dead is my favorite show EVER!

From Callie's Kustoms:

3400Zombie.gif

*3400 Zombie Response Limited Edition!*
Same specs as our 3400 W/PCB 1mm Top below, but with the sweet Zombie Response decal. What zombie stands a chance when you're equipped with batteries like these? When the zombies come, Callie's Kustoms has got your back!

$15.95 each

Edited by Rixter

I read that the zombies are going to play a bigger part in the upcoming series. I grew tired of the Governor halfway through last season. Im glad the blonde chick died also. :)

• 4 weeks later...

See my title...

I have loved/hated zombies since I was 6 years old, when I saw "Night of the Living Dead" in a drive-in. Yeah, had interesting baby sitters when I was a kid.

I have a nice little cache of weapons, but guns are secondary. You will run out of bullets, I have 2 custom hammers (yes, custom designed and hand forged out of 4140 CroMoly High-Carbon steel) ththe first is 4 ft long and has a head with a flat side and a straight spike (4") that will not stick. I have, in one swing, split a 4"x4" post in two and will go through 6ga. plate steel. My smaller is about 18" long, short, thick spike and a faceted head. It will crush a kevlar helmet like an egg and will pierce a kevlar vest. Will get photos this weekend, we are finishing up the handles this weekend. It is good to know a bladesmith who makes full combat weapons.

See my title...

I have loved/hated zombies since I was 6 years old, when I saw "Night of the Living Dead" in a drive-in.  Yeah, had interesting baby sitters when I was a kid.

I have a nice little cache of weapons, but guns are secondary.  You will run out of bullets, I have 2 custom hammers (yes, custom designed and hand forged out of 4140 CroMoly High-Carbon steel) ththe first is 4 ft long and has a head with a flat side and a straight spike (4") that will not stick.  I have, in one swing, split a 4"x4" post in two and will go through 6ga. plate steel.  My smaller is about 18" long, short, thick spike and a faceted head.  It will crush a kevlar helmet like an egg and will pierce a kevlar vest.  Will get photos this weekend, we are finishing up the handles this weekend.  It is good to know a bladesmith who makes full combat weapons.

zombie hammers?

I love The Walking Dead. I'm ready for the Zombie Apocalypse:)

y7ytyzy3.jpg

+

yzuma5uj.jpg

Just a quick question, you planning on using the pray and spray method with that gun and hope to hit their heads?

I was fond of the resident evil movies, but I love me some Walking Dead. When Rick went batsh*&, I figured it was time for someone else to take over the group, but Herschel would be too cautionary, and I wasn't sure if Daryl was ready to deal with the responsibility - I thought he was a bit too hot headed. However, after dealing with his brother last season, what I can see now is a Glenn/Daryl co-run group. They both bring solid assets to the table, that Rick possessed in one man, but Rick needs a break to be a father (and to teach Carl how to kick more arse than he already does, I'm sorta proud of that boy) to Carl and, um, okay, is her real name Judith? All I can EVER remember is the name Daryl gave her.

Love Michone, HATE the Governor. Hated him from when I first laid eyes on him (before I knew he would kill live humans outside his colony to raid their resources) - knew his community was too good to be true. Although, to be truthfully, I LOVED that scene near the end of last season where Daryl and the guy from the Governor's camp seemed to be in a walker killing contest.

Any plot lines you guys would like to see develop?