Evod flashing button

Cesar, you leaving is your choice, not ours.  

That being said, and without taking this whole debacle into consideration (which I don't actually fault you for), I don't think I'm the only person you have rubbed the wrong way in these forums almost from the day you joined.  For me it was never about your grammar.  I can easily overlook that.  For me it was the way you continuously and consistently stated your opinion on various topics in a manner that made it sound like it was your way or the highway, like your opinion is the only correct opinion.  You never have seemed to grasp the concept that every vaper is unique.  Each of us has our own preferences in APV's or unregulated devices, each of us has our own preferences in tanks or RBA's, each of us has our own preferences in how much airflow we like, each of us has our own preferences in how warm or how cool we like our vaping experience to be, each of us has our own preferences in nicotine strength, each of us has our own preferences in flavors, each of us has our own preferences in PG/VG ratio.  Basically, each of us has our own "sweet spot", another concept you have never seemed to grasp, (if you have, it hasn't been apparent).

Speaking only for myself, I think many of your posts would have been better received if you simply added these four simple words to them: "my personal preference is...".

Good luck on those other forums.  If you think this one is full of "idiots" and the others aren't, you're in for a big surprise.