E-Liquids With Lots Of Flavor?

After trying Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid for the first time, I realized that all of the other juices I've ever tried pale in comparison to the amount of pure flavor that Pluid produces. You don't have to wonder if your device is working properly when you hit the button and take a pull of that stuff! The level of flavor is so far above and beyond anything I've ever tried before that I started wondering what else I've been missing out on. :question:

I started this thread to get some suggestions on other strong-flavored juices that others might have come across, no matter what that flavor might be (within reason...no jalapeño or turkey sandwich with mustard please!). It has to be really flavorful, and I prefer only to hear about juices that I don't have to click the "Add 4X Flavor Shot" to get something I can really taste. :thumbsdown:

I recently got a tip on Grenada by Next Level Vapors. It's another anise-based flavor, but Grenada is anise coupled with fruit, and although I'll probably get some to try out, I think one anise-based flavor (Pluid) at a time is sufficient for me at the moment. :yes

Thanks in advance for anything you can share that might help me (and others) find the "WOW!!!" factor that seems to be missing in so many juices on the market today. :dribble:

Difficulty: No DIY, please.

The richest most favorable juices I've tried so far:

Adam Bomb's "mama's cookies" - very sweet and tastes just like it sounds ; cookie with bakery flavors, hint of cinnamon, and even a raisin finish.

Lush Vapor "Bang Bang Orange Julius" - by far the best orange flavor I've had, sweet and creamy

The Vaping Monkey "monkey buns" - huge cinnamon roll with some unidentifiable spices. Sweet and lush.

All at 12mg and 50/50 - I find that more than 12mg really mutes flavor but that's fine with me because I've dropped down to mostly 12mg now with an occasional 18mg to handle cravings.

Couple of those I had to guess if they were 50/50 because they aren't labeled and I guess it's proprietary

Lush Vapor "Bang Bang Orange Julius" - by far the best orange flavor I've had, sweet and creamy

Now that sounds interesting. I'm searching for it now. Thanks Bebop!

Edited by Rixter

Im digging on GLV El Kamino right now. Tasting a bunch of different things on this one. Steeped for two days with cap off. Another one i'm getting all sortsa stuff off is Copper Creek House Blend, cake batter is the surprising taste in this one...

Here's a handy little chart from Vapor Rater that has some interesting items on the menu, and includes links to a review for each item. The reviews even tell you what wattage to vape each juice at for best results. I'm definitely going to be trying out some of the juices with a perfect score of 20...starting with Indigo Vapor's Mint Choco Fusion. :yes

Edited by Rixter

EC blends black licorice is strong and very pure I love it. It seems it would be an easy one but I have had very little success finding it on other sites. Not sure why. Most sites have anise but to me anise don't taste the same as a black jelly bean or black licorice. I have not tried pluid but due to Rixter recommendation its now on the list.

Here's a handy little chart from Vapor Rater that has some interesting items on the menu, and includes links to a review for each item. The reviews even tell you what wattage to vape each juice at for best results. I'm definitely going to be trying out some of the juices with a perfect score of 20...starting with Indigo Vapor's Mint Choco Fusion. :yes

Interesting chart. Some of the flavor names are hilarious. Gasoline Punch - now what the eff would that taste like

EC blends black licorice is strong and very pure I love it. It seems it would be an easy one but I have had very little success finding it on other sites. Not sure why. Most sites have anise but to me anise don't taste the same as a black jelly bean or black licorice. I have not tried pluid but due to Rixter recommendation its now on the list.

Be very careful of Rixter. His recs are excellent but he'll have you spending entirely too much money. :lol: